Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find the beta on the Live dash, tried changing my locale a d that didn't work. :/ hopefully it's up later on tonight.

Nice report, K. Mostly sounds like what I expected. I csnt say im even all that interested in this one. Ill get it and play it, but the excitement I had for 3 isnt there for 4. It looks like theyve made a lot of improvements and taken things to the next level, but I can't get too excited about it for some reason.

Yeah man, basically, I would say it's how BF3 should have been from the very beginning. Naturally, they're building on top of 3 and adding more bells and whistles.

But I love military shooters like this and they made BF4 so damned good, that I'm in.

I couldn't find the beta on the Live dash, tried changing my locale a d that didn't work. :/ hopefully it's up later on tonight.

Did you sign out of your profile? If you're signed into a profile before you get to the button to download it, the beta won't show up.

Does anyone know how to counter-knife? I got knifed and clicked my thumbstick before he could stab me but it didn't work.

Did you sign out of your profile? If you're signed into a profile before you get to the button to download it, the beta won't show up.

Does anyone know how to counter-knife? I got knifed and clicked my thumbstick before he could stab me but it didn't work.

I did that to and still didn't work. :/

They really dropped the ball with this beta release. So many people can't even find the download even though they meet the requirements. I changed my locale earlier again and the download still doesn't show up.

I've watched a comparison of this game versus the 360. And the GFX are not that bad dude. I can't even set the settings on the PC to look as 360 good. Right now, it's more or less unplayable. A lot of people with NORMAL low-end or older NVIDIA cards are ***'d out. I have dual 580s and it's crap. :lol

I have to upgrade.

I've watched a comparison of this game versus the 360. And the GFX are not that bad dude. I can't even set the settings on the PC to look as 360 good. Right now, it's more or less unplayable. A lot of people with NORMAL low-end or older NVIDIA cards are ***'d out. I have dual 580s and it's crap. :lol

I have to upgrade.

Time to pay 4K for a new videocard and memory. :rotfl

Go PC gaming. :rotfl

:(:(:(

Yeah dude it sucks. :lol

What can you do? My cards are old and technology gets better and better.

It blows hard.

Even then the PC beta is crap. Tons of bugs.

I gave up on PC gaming for this reason, I rather play BF4 on a PS4/XboxChangeTheirMind1 and put the money saved towards collectibles, DVDs and movie theater for new releases.

Oh, and food for my wife and kid, almost forgot that. :rotfl

That's to be expected. Current gen hardware is practically a relic at this point. Next gen and PC will be the obvious choice for those who can, but im sure some will be stuck with the 360 or PS3 versions.

:(:(:(

Yeah dude it sucks. :lol

What can you do? My cards are old and technology gets better and better.

It blows hard.

Even then the PC beta is crap. Tons of bugs.

Being a beta, it might just be poorly optimized. You might have a lot better luck with the retail version.

Did I say 4K, so sorry, I really meant $3,999.99. :rotfl

3,999.99? Pff..I guess if you want a mediocre rig that'll do.

Yeah, you joke, but I know a diehard BF fan like you has been tempted at some point. Youll have a next gen console for BF4, but if you had to play it on an old system, isnt there a part of you that would die a little inside? Stuck with 24 players and gimped maps. I know it wasnt easy with BF3. Knowing what a crippled experience you were having on that console. Its ok to admit it. I wont judge you.

3,999.99? Pff..I guess if you want a mediocre rig that'll do.

Yeah, you joke, but I know a diehard BF fan like you has been tempted at some point. Youll have a next gen console for BF4, but if you had to play it on an old system, isnt there a part of you that would die a little inside? Stuck with 24 players and gimped maps. I know it wasnt easy with BF3. Knowing what a crippled experience you were having on that console. Its ok to admit it. I wont judge you.

Maybe. :rotfl

Gonna try to play some of the beta on my 360 this weekend just to see what its like. I'm getting a PS4 so it won't really be the same but its something to do none the less.

I'm cool with the console version. :rock

Back