Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Had a very annoying CQ where the same two blokes were spamming our base and destroying our aircraft... You'd get in and blow up :mad:

And one of those guys was a flight king, he had a dogtag with near 4000 jet kills, when i Did manage to get in the air he was always there to take me out right away. I'm no air pro but i at least have to find my enemies, this guy was just there always chasing me, what are the odds of that.

Didn't realize the MAV could be used like this...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byPFjqBhCU[/ame]

Doesn't that count as a quit though?

I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't spawn in a game, it doesn't count as a loss when you quit. That includes joining matches that are 8 vs 12 or clear losses and just leaving immediately.

As an aside, anyone get hate mail yet? I'm bummed that I have yet to receive one. I didn't even get one after getting a 5 kill multi-kill with the M320 (somebody put c4 near the 1st mcom on Grand Bazaar). I haven't gotten any for the 350ish AT mine kills I have. I did get a good game message oddly enough after one game though.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't spawn in a game, it doesn't count as a loss when you quit. That includes joining matches that are 8 vs 12 or clear losses and just leaving immediately.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Now I regret joining games that were losing by 100+ kills/tickets. :slap I always thought it would count as a loss anyway so I'd always join. :lol

On another note, does anybody play on multiple platforms with one Origin account? I've been playing BF3 on the PS3 and I just picked it up for the Xbox today, can both of my gamertags be linked to my current origin account? I use the same email for both gamertags.

Didn't realize the MAV could be used like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byPFjqBhCU

Guy in SDM kept trying that on me, Dice need to remove kills from that

Anti-explosive ribbons are far too easy now, getting them before meant actually spotting enemy mines with thermal and destroying them, now all you need to do is look at the map and toss a grenade

Last edited:
So ... Karkand got deployed, released, and activated for PS3 only; XBOX 360 and PC players have to wait a week! I have mine on my PC downloaded and installed but not activated till a week later. I can't wait.

I heard they got rid of all MAV exploits; so no surfing or smashing them into players heads.

Can you PS3 people confirm?

Got a five killstreak in a jet just now, my most kills in a jet per round would be 1-2, i used the ricket pods and got a triple and double kills on Tanks :yess:

EDIT: getting a Repair Tool kill is ever so satisfing!

Last edited:
So hows Karkand? Haven't played Battlefield since Skyrim came out, and won't be able to until christmas.

HUGE!!!! there is one map with about 5-6 CQ bases with tons of destruction. Wake Island is alot of travelling though

So far i'm loving every minute of it, unlocked two guns so far.

I want some Scout Choppers in them though, i can only think of Nosharh Canala and Damavand Peak maps using them :(

Back