Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you guys go about leveling up the jets early on. using just those machine guns are horrible.

I got lucky in match where the guy flying the enemy jets was just as bad as me, and was able to get a few kills in the air.

But even once you unlock missles, they are still useless cause the other jets just keep using flares to defeat them. So I still just stick to guns, even though I got missiles unlocked.

I got lucky in match where the guy flying the enemy jets was just as bad as me, and was able to get a few kills in the air.

But even once you unlock missles, they are still useless cause the other jets just keep using flares to defeat them. So I still just stick to guns, even though I got missiles unlocked.

Damn, I want to fly. Anyone an ace with helicopters?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Plus it's got to be hard to even get a lock, how long does it take to lock on anyways?

Same as with the stingers?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Plus it's got to be hard to even get a lock, how long does it take to lock on anyways?

Same as with the stingers?

I find that the best way to get a lock-on that'll have a chance of hitting is to fly out of the action, straigth up for a bit u-turn so that you got most of the AO on screen, you can usually spot and chase down an enemy aircraft easily and have enough time for the lock-on.

Favourite Pistol?

I try to balence an auto or powerful weapon with a powerful or auto pistol.

Faves are:

93R
.44 Magnum
G18
M9 Supp
G17 Supp

G18 supp overall. Out of the semi-autos, I like the mp443 tact. I'm better at spamming the trigger so the revolvers get me killed.

Anyone play a pistol only server? ____ cracks me up.

I played one a couple days ago. It's fun! Too bad there is no way to enable certain weapons for servers rather than having to kick people who use a prohibited weapon. Getting killed by a grenade while the team is dominating an area is so f'ing annoying. :lol

I played one a couple days ago. It's fun! Too bad there is no way to enable certain weapons for servers rather than having to kick people who use a prohibited weapon. Getting killed by a grenade while the team is dominating an area is so f'ing annoying. :lol

It's a lot of fun. All you hear is pop-pop-pop-pop-pop! No rockets, no grenades. No M320. Claymores. C4. Pistols and knives.

The handguns only server only had the metro map; that's an appropriate map for that I guess.

And you get the hand gun ribbon. =D

Back