Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "drop em like liquid" is annoyingly hard when you get the "runners"

But i finally managed it.

I've actually quite enjoyed co-op in the long run, hope there is more missions later on.

It's fine if someone hides INSIDE a wall or rock where he can't be shot? Interesting. I hope I never get you in a lobby. You play ghetto.

That video is in a gray area; it's like jumping on never-ending Goombas walking aimlessly out of a green pipe in Mario 3 and collecting a ____load points and then lives (albeit it took a lot of skill); I don't think the developers had that in mine when making the game.

Anything where you forcefully introduce a program that boosts your performance is cheating to me in gaming. Like hacking for instance.

Yeah, I agree. If it's in the game then it's all fair play. This is not like people when people go out of their way to cheat (modded controllers, modded lobbies). ____, this is not even like when people boosted in MW2. This is a private thing where you are not hurting anyone. Not sure why everyone is acting so butt hurt about it.

It's fine if someone hides INSIDE a wall or rock where he can't be shot? Interesting. I hope I never get you in a lobby. You play ghetto.

Ghetto? What's a more upscale way of playing? CHRIST!

Don't tell me you've never had a friend put down ammo and another friend thrown med packs for you while you spam grenades and rockets? That's the way play in BF3! They have those packs for a reason.

Besides; you can always spam frags, rockets, or smoke at him. I don't understand how hard that is.

Have you ever played BC2 before this game? Snipers had Ghillie suits and were near invisible no matter what rock they slid through. Their rifle scopes didn't have glare.

Ghetto? What's a more upscale way of playing? CHRIST!

Don't tell me you've never had a friend put down ammo and another friend thrown med packs for you while you spam grenades and rockets? That's the way play in BF3! They have those packs for a reason.

Besides; you can always spam frags, rockets, or smoke at him. I don't understand how hard that is.

Have you ever played BC2 before this game? Snipers had Ghillie suits and were near invisible no matter what rock they slid through. Their rifle scopes didn't have glare.
You're not following me I think. I'm not talking about doing something the game has given you. I'm talking about clipping( this means your characters body is passing through the polygons) into an object that is suppose t be solid (like a wall or rock) so that you can shoot out but no one can shoot in. It's a cheat that I've seen people use in the past. MW2 had a few. Ah never mind. This has gotten way off. Track and I've lost interest.

Back to the Battlefield talk.

Oh, you should have just said that. I don't do enough camping or sniping to mess around with that; is it cheating? Another gray area. I can't say it isn't but it doesn't bother me since I always get 'em; I always just rocket or shot the rock since they're slightly exposed.

And besides: I haven't see much of it since BF3 beta.

Glitching, exploiting & stats padding are all things that will get your account banned/reset. Also different servers have their own rules on these things. I'm pretty sure it's all in the EULA that we clicked "I Agree" on with out reading.

I know it happened a lot in BF2 (exploiting), some people seem to spend more time working out the exploits in the maps rather than playing the game. :dunno

But this is nothing new, to any online games.

Got the MP7 and MAV today.

The MP7 takes abit getting used to, very little recoil but small clip and fast fire rate means there is no margin for error, it's either in your sights or you lose.

I wish the MAV had an aimable missile strike like the UAV in BC2, you wanna feel like your doing more than just spotting.

(armed and blew up my first M-Com with the EOD, very satisfying)

I got drop-shotted today. I'm so excited for MW3 to come out so i can actually play with real BF players.

Dude, I drop-shotted someone tonight, but I didn't mean to. I had never done it before. I was low on health so I ducked into a little nook on Terhangay Highway and some enemy decided to follow me in and it scared me and when I flinched I clicked the stick in. I must have domed him right in the face cause 2 bullets later he was done.

:lol I love COD and BF, just picked up COD tonight. But man, does it blow compared to BF. It's not a bad game. Just another Call of Duty, I was surprised that it didn't come with a flyer in the game box advertising for the next one.

So far, the best multiplayer games this year in order are:
BF3
GOW3
MW3

:lol I love COD and BF, just picked up COD tonight. But man, does it blow compared to BF. It's not a bad game. Just another Call of Duty, I was surprised that it didn't come with a flyer in the game box advertising for the next one.

So far, the best multiplayer games this year in order are:
BF3
GOW3
MW3

LOL My friend says the campaign is really good.

More map pack videos: can't wait for Karkand.

[ame]https://youtu.be/NiZz0ygyZ0A[/ame]

And the BF2 gulf of Oman redone for BF3.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YZxZ5bq74Hg[/ame]

LOL My friend says the campaign is really good.
The campaign is just another COD campaign. It's cool that it's taking place in different locals around the states though. (Just like MW2)
From what I've see, it's a typical CoD campaign. If you liked all the others,you'll like this.
:goodpost::exactly:
Does anyone use the heavy barrel? I don't like it anymore.

I unlocked it. Didn't really notice a difference. Then again all I do is snipe on BF's so I may not be use to the different AR's yet.

A sniper definitely won't benefit from it. It's meant to help with single shot accuracy from an assault rifle or smg.

Back