Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made the switch to the M416 today(assault class,) and I'm very glad I did. So much better handling than the AK74 and the M163A, and you can use it for both factions, making it much easier/faster to unlock attachments. My K/D ratio has been steadily climbing since. If you haven't yet made the switch from the stock guns, do it!!!

Is playing Conquest the only way to get in vehicles? I've been playing TDM only and have yet to see any?

I've also seen team mates parachuting into the AO, (very awesome). How does one do this? I also have been experiencing auto drop to prone when in close proximity to the enemy.

Really enjoying the game so far. Messed with my browser/server settings, and just go quickmatch and have had no problems connecting all weekend.

FWIW I'm on the 360.

Is playing Conquest the only way to get in vehicles? I've been playing TDM only and have yet to see any?

I've also seen team mates parachuting into the AO, (very awesome). How does one do this? I also have been experiencing auto drop to prone when in close proximity to the enemy.

Really enjoying the game so far. Messed with my browser/server settings, and just go quickmatch and have had no problems connecting all weekend.

FWIW I'm on the 360.

I like playing Rush, and you get vehicles there as well. TMD has vehicles.

I wasnt much of a fan of Conquest for BFBC2, but conquest on BF3 maps are awesome! can't get enough of it. And the squad team deathmatch is pretty fun.

Is it just me or does the A-91 seem overpowered?

I don't know about overpowered, but definitey good. The recoil is pretty light and has a good rate of fire. I don't think any gun is overpowered so far. The nerfed bullet damage all around. It feels like the damage is about the same as Bc2 now.

I get blinded more by people on my team with those things than the people I play against.:lol

That too ! I'm also finding the amount of time of black screen when spawning on team mates disorienting as well, but that might be just me :lol...the rest of the game is awesome !...well except for people popping out of nowhere to kill me that is :lol

The only thing overpowered right now is the stupid ass tactical light. Dumbest thing ever.

Yeah, I get blinded by teammates too. And it's super distracting. I TK my teammates sometimes.

Is it just me or does the A-91 seem overpowered?

I just got that gun; should I use it? I use the SCAR-H.

Made the switch to the M416 today(assault class,) and I'm very glad I did. So much better handling than the AK74 and the M163A, and you can use it for both factions, making it much easier/faster to unlock attachments. My K/D ratio has been steadily climbing since. If you haven't yet made the switch from the stock guns, do it!!!

I wish that gun was in the engineer class! It was for the beta. Then they took it out. So I've been using the SCAR-H mostly; that gun is bad at first since it comes with some major recoil but after you get the heavy barrel and fore grip; the recoil stabilizes.

Yeah, I get blinded by teammates too. And it's super distracting. I TK my teammates sometimes.

I just got that gun; should I use it? I use the SCAR-H.

I wish that gun was in the engineer class! It was for the beta. Then they took it out. So I've been using the SCAR-H mostly; that gun is bad at first since it comes with some major recoil but after you get the heavy barrel and fore grip; the recoil stabilizes.

I used to like the SCAR until I tried the G36C ! The A-91 is good too.

I don't know about overpowered, but definitey good. The recoil is pretty light and has a good rate of fire. I don't think any gun is overpowered so far. The nerfed bullet damage all around. It feels like the damage is about the same as Bc2 now.
Yeah, there's like no recoil at all which is weird but I just happened to notice it. The A-91 kills in a short little burst, even at range, and after getting a service star for it I switched to other guns and it took a noticeably more amount of bullets with other guns to kill people, especially the UMP. The UMP is horrible in the final build.

The only thing overpowered right now is the stupid ass tactical light. Dumbest thing ever.
I don't mind the tac-lights, just beyond retarded they can blind you(and lasers) in the day. Most realistic shooter ever, though!!

Yeah, is that for the engineering class? That was the coolest gun in BF2 for the SF class.

Yea, like Gates said use it until you get the G36, that gun is great.

Yeah, there's like no recoil at all which is weird but I just happened to notice it. The A-91 kills in a short little burst, even at range, and after getting a service star for it I switched to other guns and it took a noticeably more amount of bullets with other guns to kill people, especially the UMP. The UMP is horrible in the final build.

I don't mind the tac-lights, just beyond retarded they can blind you(and lasers) in the day. Most realistic shooter ever, though!!

Yea, like Gates said use it until you get the G36, that gun is great.

Yeah, the SCAR-H has similar performance to how you describe the A-91, I took out 4 players with one magazine. But yeah, the G36C? How's the recoil? I might stick with the SCAR because it was the killer gun for me in MW2; it has some nostalgic MW2 value when I play BF3.

Anyone get the mortar? That thing kills in Seine crossing and bazaar maps. Makes me want to start up my machine gunner class again.

G36 has about the same recoil as the A-91, but its got a high rate of fire so you gotta watch your ammo. Using the iron sights on it suck too haha.

G36 has about the same recoil as the A-91, but its got a high rate of fire so you gotta watch your ammo. Using the iron sights on it suck too haha.

LOL It's not a thin circle like it usually is?

I think it's worse on the SCAR. That box iron sight is too thick. I tend to focus on that thick bordered box and lose sight of what's around the target.

Back