Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally someone that understands ! :lol

:rotfl :yess: :rotfl

A nuke would get you a butt load of hit markers. As soon as people get killed by something a few times, it's "overpowered", so they complain about it anywhere it can be heard. This game has some things that need work, but I never felt like the damage was one of them.

I agree.

Let me tell ya, I love this game because it's fun regardless if you suck or kick ass on it.

I don't care how much i'm killed, I love this game (as I did BF2, BC1-BC2).

Let me tell you though about the one thing that does bother me with this series.

The wait inbetween rounds and not being able to move around maps how you want.

The load times between maps and not being able to back out is just plain horrible with BF3.

I'm not complaining about how long it takes to get back on the map after a death, that I like because it forces you to becareful, unlike MW3 where it doesn't matter getting killed because you just hit X and you're right back in so who cares if you keep getting killed.

Other than that, it's the best videogame period for me, as was BC2 when it was out.

My life is one of very little time to waste on games.

So when I do have time to play, it's on BF3!

Last edited:
Now they are catering to the whiners because they get killed too easily because of lack of skill.

Lack of skull huh? Let's see your BF3 stats before you go around calling people noobs and such. The Famas is annoying not because people suck, it's annoying because people who SUCK (so called "noobs") are killing people who are actually good. And I think it's a great thing that DICE is listening to the community, nobody wants to play an unbalanced game. I'm not saying nerf everything to the point where all the guns are equal, obviously that wouldn't be "realistic," but some weapons, not only the Famas, have a crazy advantage. Have you been in a game where everyone on the other team is using shotguns with frag rounds? No? You should try it. I'd like to see you NOT get annoyed by that.

Lack of skull huh? Let's see your BF3 stats before you go around calling people noobs and such. The Famas is annoying not because people suck, it's annoying because people who SUCK (so called "noobs") are killing people who are actually good. And I think it's a great thing that DICE is listening to the community, nobody wants to play an unbalanced game. I'm not saying nerf everything to the point where all the guns are equal, obviously that wouldn't be "realistic," but some weapons, not only the Famas, have a crazy advantage. Have you been in a game where everyone on the other team is using shotguns with frag rounds? No? You should try it. I'd like to see you NOT get annoyed by that.

You won't school me on the ways of BF. I've been playing since the first one came out. You can check my stats, I don't give a ____ https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/soldier/mr_contractor/stats/252042034/ ....if you are annoyed with the FAMAS, then be a big boy and go unlock yourself one and kill them back.

You won't school me on the ways of BF. I've been playing since the first one came out. You can check my stats, I don't give a ____ https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/soldier/mr_contractor/stats/252042034/ ....if you are annoyed with the FAMAS, then be a big boy and go unlock yourself one and kill them back.

I already have the Famas and have 209 kills with it.

And...

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/MClassGames/stats/275461670/xbox/

/End discussion.

And ? Was I calling you out or something ? You seem to have felt singled out or something. I still think people whine for nothing.

Nope, not at all. It's just annoying when people say all the complainers are just little whiners and noobs. I complained about the Famas and shotguns with frag rounds, you see my stats, do they look noobish to you? We have a right to complain about certain aspects of a game, and just because I'm complaining, it doesn't make me a "noob with no skill." What's the point of having a thread on a DISCUSSION forum if we can't voice our opinions without someone calling people names? :dunno

Thanks for the advise, all I use is the buckshot with my shotgun, didn't know the frag was more powerful, have to give it a shot.....get it....shot. :lol

Thanks for the advise, all I use is the buckshot with my shotgun, didn't know the frag was more powerful, have to give it a shot.....get it....shot. :lol

:rotfl Trust me, if you know how to use a shotgun properly, frag rounds are extremely effective, but also annoying for the guys on the receiving end (me). :lol

:rotfl Trust me, if you know how to use a shotgun properly, frag rounds are extremely effective, but also annoying for the guys on the receiving end (me). :lol

All I ask of other players is to not move or shoot me when they see me aiming at them.

I believe my request to be more than fair. :lol

Tried this game for 2 weeks, just traded it in for Cod. Everyone says CODs better, hope so. Find out soon.

Anyone comPlaining about a weapon just because a lot of people use it is a little _____ imo. Stop crying, it doeant matter what gun is used youd die anyways

Anyone comPlaining about a weapon just because a lot of people use it is a little _____ imo. Stop crying, it doeant matter what gun is used youd die anyways

I had one match where the only guns used by the enemy were the Famas and UCAS, with 50 or so to choose from, i want to see something other than the same two on my death screen, that's my only complaint, sick of seeing them.

It's rare though, mostly on Metro that people ruin the map by making it the same every time.

I had one match where the only guns used by the enemy were the Famas and UCAS, with 50 or so to choose from, i want to see something other than the same two on my death screen, that's my only complaint, sick of seeing them.

It's rare though, mostly on Metro that people ruin the map by making it the same every time.

sorry to break it to you, but you are not the one to decide what everyone else uses in the game. who the f do you think you are? deal with it.

sorry to break it to you, but you are not the one to decide what everyone else uses in the game. who the f do you think you are? deal with it.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Tough guy on the internet who probably sucks at Battlefield.

Haven't been able to play for a couple weeks, gotta play a bit tonight and gotta say that the famas is over used and overpowered, when does the update for xbox go live?

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Tough guy on the internet who probably sucks at Battlefield.

im no BF3 pro by any means. are you? do you get paid by sponsors to play BF3? I didnt think so.

crybabies on the internet...

im no BF3 pro by any means. are you? do you get paid by sponsors to play BF3? I didnt think so.

crybabies on the internet...

You're funny, guy. Where did you get BF3 pro from? :lol Crybaby? That one hurt my feelings. :rotfl Go troll somewhere else.

Love B3, been playing support role, only complaint is those stupid flying bot things that kill, Got MW for xmas I lasted w days on it & went back to B3

Love B3, been playing support role, only complaint is those stupid flying bot things that kill

That's another thing that's extremely annoying. It's called an MAV (micro unmanned areal vehicle.) But I guess we should stop complaining. All these scrubs are going to call us little whiners and tell us to "deal with it."

Back