• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATMAN statue, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, AVP, Aliens, 1:6 parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apollo Creed, BATMAN, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, 1:6 figures/parts!

Okay, here's another item I have for sale. It is a M.O.C. NECA AVP: Requiem "Cloaking Predator" action figure in mid-cloaking appearance. It was a SDCC 2008 convention exclusive from NECA. It comes with an alien "facehugger", and an alien "chestburster"! Once again it comes from my "smoke-free" home, and personal collection. I am asking for $20.00 shipped for it from buyers inside the U.S.A. Please send me a Paypal "gift" payment for this figure if you are interested in it. Thanks!

The carded figure...

DSC00449.jpg

A close-up of the figure...

DSC00450.jpg

Also for sale is another M.O.C. action figure. The McFarlane Toys ALIENS Warrior Alien. I am also asking for $20.00 shipped from buyers inside the U.S.A. Please send me a Paypal "gift" payment if you're interested in this figure. Thanks!

The carded figure...

DSC00392.jpg

A close-up of the figure...

DSC00393.jpg

Buyers outside of the U.S.A. please send me a PM so I can get you an accurate shipping quote for these figures. Thanks again!

Last edited:

I'm still waiting for a shipping quote from you one month later..... :monkey1

I'm sorry. I'll get it for you this week. I've just been busy with work, and life in general. We spent our "holiday weekend" working outside in our yard, and I didn't get to weigh the AVATAR display for you. I'll do it for you soon okay? Again, I apologize. :wave

Thanks! The Batman statue will be posted to you later on today David! Thanks again for your payment! I appreciate it! Positive feedback coming up soon for you! Thanks for the friendly bump too. :wave

Batman The Dark Knight Strikes Again statue is now officially SOLD to board member xr6.turbo! Thanks again David! The statue was posted/mailed to you today by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail International! :wave

I will get shipping quotes this week for the two AVATAR full figure displays for those who are interested in them. Thanks for your patience with me on that.

Oh yeah...BUMP!

BUMP! Sorry for the delay in the shipping on the AVATAR figure displays. Again I'll try to get them done this week. Working two jobs doesn't leave me much free time anymore. :gah:

Back