• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATMAN statue, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, AVP, Aliens, 1:6 parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, SW Unleashed!

Time once again for....a....BUMP!

I will be putting some cool Hasbro 12" Star Wars figures in my thread here soon...for anybody that's interested. Be on the lookout for them here soon! :wave

is the catgirl removable from the Miller batman statue?

I cleared my inbox.

No, the Catgirl is not removable from Batman's shoulder on the statue. But it still is a GREAT statue devlinboy!

PLEASE buy it from me! Send me a PM, and let's talk about it. Thanks! :wave

I cleared my inbox.

No, the Catgirl is not removable from Batman's shoulder on the statue. But it still is a GREAT statue devlinboy!

PLEASE buy it from me! Send me a PM, and let's talk about it. Thanks! :wave

lol I would if i could but I do not have funds for anything at the moment, just thought maybe people can display the batman alone in case they have no interest in catgirl.

Well, check with me again once you get the money devlinboy. It doesn't look like this statue will sell with anyone else here.

Yeah, it'd be great if the Catgirl was removable. If you bought the statue you cut cut her off with a knife, and then fill in the hole on Batman's shoulder with Super Sculpey, and paint it. :)

Hey, just an idea. They really should have made her removable from Batman's shoulder to give people the option of displaying Batman alone.

My BUMP for today!

I will be listing the sealed Kenner and Hasbro Star Wars 1:6 scale figures here soon this weekend. :wave

Here's the Kenner/Hasbro "M.I.B" 1:6 scale figures I have for sale now. They are all sealed in their original boxes. These would make great kit bashes for better versions of these figures on Dragon, Sideshow, or Hot Toys bodies:

1.) Luke Skywalker in Bespin Gear - The Empire Strikes Back - $10.00
DSC00957.jpg

2.) Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear - The Empire Strikes Back - $15.00
DSC00951.jpg

3.) Han Solo in Endor Gear (with the cool camo trench coat) - Return Of The Jedi - $15.00
DSC00945.jpg

4.) Princess Leia in Hoth Gear (a Service Merchandise store exclusive) - The Empire Strikes Back - $15.00
DSC00953.jpg

5.) Princess Leia as "Slave Leia"/Jabba's slave in the gold bikini with neck chain - Return Of The Jedi - THIS FIGURE IS NOW PENDING TRADE!
DSC00946.jpg

6.) Greedo - Star Wars Episode IV - $10.00
DSC00948.jpg

7.) Grand Moff Tarkin - Star Wars Episode IV - $10.00
DSC00949.jpg

8.) Lando Calrissian in Bespin Cloud City outfit - The Empire Strikes Back - $15.00
DSC00955.jpg

9.) Snowtrooper - The Empire Strikes Back - $15.00. One of my favorite trooper outfits! I always loved the look of it! Very cool!
DSC00950.jpg

10.) Chewbacca - Return Of The Jedi - $15.00. The second version of Chewie with the better (in my opinion) molded plastic hair. Not the "poofball" first version Kenner did in the late 1990s. That one was horrible! This one is great in my opinion, and it stands over 13" tall!
DSC00947.jpg

The price for each figure is before shipping. These are for sale to U.S. and international buyers. Send me your postal zip code, and I can get an accurate shipping quote for you. They all come from my "smoke-free" home. Thanks for looking! I hope you find something that you want to buy!

Thread update: Both AVATAR full figure cardboard displays are now PENDING SALE.

MODS: Please change the name of my sale thread to: Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, STAR WARS Unleashed and 1:6 scale figures!

Thanks!

Last edited:

One more Star Wars 1:6 scale figure for sale....

11.) Mace Windu - Episode II - Attack Of The Clones - $10.00.
DSC00944.jpg

Reserved space for more sale items....

MODS: Please change the name of my sale thread to: Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, STAR WARS Unleashed, 1:6 scale figures!

Thank you!

MODS: Please change the name of my sale thread to: Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, STAR WARS Unleashed, 1:6 scale figures!

Thank you!
Sorry buddy, too long. I keep getting the error message when trying to change it for ya.
x :peace

Oh okay Shell. I'll shorten it:

How about this?

Apollo Creed, Batman, AVATAR, SW Unleashed & 1:6 scale figures

Will that make it? Please let me know. Thanks again Shell! :wave

Oh okay Shell. I'll shorten it:

How about this?

Apollo Creed, Batman, AVATAR, SW Unleashed & 1:6 scale figures

Will that make it? Please let me know. Thanks again Shell! :wave
Yep, that'll do it mate. All done :hi5:
My pleasure :duff
x :wave

Re: Apollo Creed, Batman, AVATAR, SW Unleashed & 1:6 scale figures!

Thanks Shell, I really appreciate the title change. :wave

Now I just need some buyers here! :pray:

Re: Apollo Creed, Batman, AVATAR, SW Unleashed & 1:6 scale figures!

I'm back with more for sale!

First off is the Sideshow Obi-Wan Kenobi The Clone Wars 1:6 scale figure parts lot. It includes:
1.) Obi-Wan's jedi brown cape that he wore over the clone trooper armor.
2.) Obi-Wan's ignited blue lightsaber - THIS ITEM IN NO LONGER FOR SALE AS OF 08/29/10
3.) Obi-Wan's unignited lightsaber hilt - THIS ITEM IN NO LONGER FOR SALE AS OF 08/29/10
4.) Obi-Wan's jedi comm. radio - THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE AS OF 08/29/10

DSC01156.jpg

I am asking for $15.00 shipped for buyers inside the U.S.A for the Obi-Wan brown jedi clone wars cape. International buyers please send me PM for an accurate shipping quote.

Next, is the Medicom Jedi Luke Skywalker 1:6 scale figure parts lot. It includes:
1.) A really nice brown jedi hooded cloak with dark lining inside it. The hood has wire inside it for shaping the hood.
2.) Luke's gray vest, with gray belt with velcro fastener. He wore this vest over his black jedi knight outfit in "Return Of The Jedi".
3.) Luke's ignited green lightsaber.
4.) Luke's belt with a lightsaber holder on it to hold a lightsaber hilt.
5.) Seven different hands with included wrist pegs for the Jedi Luke Skywalker figure from Medicom. The black gloved hand is included.

DSC01157.jpg

I am asking for $40.00 shipped for this lot of items from the Medicom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker 1:6 scale figure for buyers inside the U.S.A. International buyers please send me a PM for an accurate shipping quote.

Next, is a nice lot of Darth Vader 1:6 scale figure parts from Hasbro, Medicom, and Kaiyodo/Screamin'. Here's what is included in this lot:
1.) A 2-piece Darth Vader mask from the companies Kaiyodo and Screamin'. The mask does come apart as seen in this picture...

DSC01161.jpg

...and the 2-part mask goes back together as seen in this picture...

DSC01162.jpg

Next is the crotch piece and shoulder armor from the Hasbro 1:6 scale Darth Vader figure...

DSC01163.jpg

Next is a 2-piece Darth Vader helmet from the Hasbro 1:6 scale Darth Vader figure. As seen in the top of this picture the helmet comes apart...

DSC01159.jpg

...and the helmet goes back together as seen in this picture...

DSC01160.jpg

Also included in this Darth Vader parts lot are these parts from the 1:6 scale Medicom Darth Vader figure...
1.) two boxes for Darth Vader's belt
2.) the electronic chest box piece for Vader's chest armor
3.) the red blade from his Sith lightsaber
4.) 2 pairs of black gloved Darth Vader hands

DSC01164.jpg

I am asking for $50.00 shipped for the entire Darth Vader parts lot from buyers inside the U.S.A. International buyers please send me a PM for an accurate shipping quote.

Finally, I have a nice dark purple Hot Toys Joker coat with red lining from one of the Hot Toys 1:6 scale Joker figures...

DSC01167.jpg

I am asking for $15.00 shipped from buyers inside the U.S.A. International buyers please send me a PM for an accurate shipping quote.

I am willing to part out all of these parts lots for anyone. But first, I would really prefer to sell the parts in the lots I've listed them in. Please send me your wants and offers in a PM to me.

MODS: Please change the title of my sales thread again to:
Apollo Creed, Batman, AVATAR, SW Unleashed & 1:6 Parts Lot!

Thanks for checking out my sales thread! Now...please :pray: buy from me!

Last edited:
Re: Apollo Creed, BATMAN, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, 1:6 figures/parts!

BUMP!

I've got some cool new Star Wars items here now guys! Please check them out and feel free to ask me any questions you have.

I hope to sell something...soon! :pray:

Thanks! :)

The Hot Toys Rocky IV Apollo Creed 1:6 scale figure is now PENDING TRADE! :yess:

The Hasbro 1:6 scale "Slave Leia" - Princess Leia figure is also now PENDING TRADE!

Last edited:

BUMP...on Sunday morning! To the top! Check out the great new parts lots I posted here. Thanks! :wave

The Hot Toys Apollo Creed and the Hasbro Princess Leia "Slave Girl" 1:6 scale figures have now been traded to fellow board members here. They are both no longer available. :wave

Oh yeah...BUMP!

Here's my first Labor Day weekend...BUMP!

Back