• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATMAN statue, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, AVP, Aliens, 1:6 parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Dark Knight Strikes Again Statue and 2 AVATAR movie displays

It's been a while...but it's still time for a...BUMP!

:gah:

Re: Batman Dark Knight Strikes Again Statue and 2 AVATAR movie displays

Okay...it's time to do a MAJOR BUMP to my sale thread now! After some hard thinking for a while about this...I am selling my beloved Rocky Balboa Rocky IV Hot Toys figure, and my Apollo Creed Rocky IV Hot Toys figure! I'm doing this ONLY because I need the money....like all of us do now. So here goes...

THE ROCKY FIGURE IN THE "ITALIAN STALLION" GOLD BOXING OUTFIT IS NOW PENDING TRADE AS OF 07/26/10!

First off is my Hot Toys Rocky IV Rocky Balboa figure. It comes loose, and from my "smoke-free" and "pet-friendly" to my toy collection home. Like all of my toys do. Meaning my two little dogs don't even step into my toy collection room! This Rocky comes dressed in the included "Italian Stallion" yellow/gold and black outfit that Rocky wore in Rocky II. The Italian Stallion boxing outfit is complete with:
1.) the yellow/gold robe with black trim and hood
2.) yellow/gold boxing gloves
3.)white towel (that I have around Rocky's neck)
4.)The Heavyweight Champion gold belt
5.)yellow/gold boxing shorts with "Rocky" printed on them, and black trim
6.)socks
7.)yellow/gold boots.
8.) I have him on the Rocky IV figure stand that is included.
9.) a 1/6 scale folded American flag that can be folded out and displayed with the figure.

Next, is the second complete boxing outfit that is also included. The Rocky IV Rocky Balboa boxing outfit. It includes:
1.) Rocky's white robe with his last name "BALBOA" printed on the back.
2.) Rocky's red boxing gloves. THESE GLOVES ARE NOW PENDING SALE AS OF 7/13/10!
3.) Rocky's U.S. flag boxing shorts. THESE SHORTS ARE NOW PENDING SALE AS OF 7/13/10!
4.) Rocky's folded U.S. flag that was draped over him at the end of the final fight vs Ivan Drago at the end of the Rocky IV movie.
5.) Rocky's socks. THESE SOCKS ARE NOW PENDING SALE AS OF 7/13/10!
6.) Rocky's white boxing boots. THESE BOOTS ARE NOW PENDING SALE AS OF 7/13/10!
7.) Rocky's white taped hands. These can replace the white boxing glove hands. THESE TAPED HANDS ARE PENDING SALE AS OF 07/17/10!
8.) Rocky's wrist pegs.
9.) Finally the Rocky IV Rocky Balboa head sculpt, and the special Hot Toys rubber "muscular" Rocky IV body. Some board members have used this body and the Rocky Balboa head sculpt for a custom Stallone as "Cobra" figure, or used the body for a custom Rambo figure. It works great for both of those custom figures!

Here's the pictures of him... I AM NOW ASKING FOR $250.00 SHIPPED FOR THIS ROCKY BALBOA FIGURE WITH BOTH OUTFITS. - UPDATED AS OF 07/20/10

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

Next is the Hot Toys Apollo Creed Rocky IV figure. THIS FIGURE IS NOW PENDING TRADE AS OF 08/27/10! He comes loose and complete with all of his gear that he wore in the exhibition fight vs Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. Here's what is included:
1.) Apollo's large top hat with the U.S. flag print on it.
2.) Apollo's U.S. flag boxing robe.
3.) Apollo's Heavyweight Champion boxing belt.
4.) Apollo's U.S. flag boxing shorts.
5.) Apollo's socks.
6.) Apollo's white boxing boots.
7.) Apollo Creed's Rocky IV figure stand.
8.) Apollo's white boxing gloves.
9.) a 1/6 scale American flag that is folded, but can be unfolded and displayed with the figure
10.) Apollo's white taped hands, that can replace his white boxing glove hands.
11.) Finally the great Apollo Creed head sculpt, and the Hot Toys rubber "muscular" body. Many board members have chosen to use the head sculpt and body for a custom "Dillon" figure from "Predator"! Yeah, it works out perfectly for that custom figure!

Here's the pictures of Apollo Creed...

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

Here's one last picture of both figures and all of the gear that you get with this set! Awesome!

DSC00533.jpg

If these do not sell as a set, I will consider breaking them up and selling them individually. But I first want to try to sell them together. Thanks, and I hope these great figures sell fast!

I do have Apollo Creed's big Hot Toys box, if you want it, and want the figure packed back into it for shipment. I will do that.
I AM NOW ASKING FOR $150.00 SHIPPED FOR APOLLO CREED FOR U.S. BUYERS, AND $175.00 FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. UPDATED AS OF 07/20/10

Finally, I am asking for $450.00 shipped...PRICED DROP...NOW I AM ASKING $300.00 for BOTH figures, and all of the gear. This is for buyers inside the U.S.A. I will consider international buyers, but the cost for both figures is $500.00...PRICE DROP...NOW I AM ASKING $350.00 to cover the high shipping charges for international shipments. Please send me a message with any questions that you have for me. PLEASE buy from me! I am a good-standing board member here, with all positive feedback. I love these two figures, and really HATE selling them...but again I need the money.

ALL BUYERS PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL PART OUT THESE FIGURES AND THEIR ACCESSORIES FOR ANY INTERESTED BOARD MEMBER. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. SEND ME A PM AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.

***** Mods please change the title of my sale thread to:

" FS: HT Rocky IV/Italian Stallion, Apollo Creed, Batman statue, and AVATAR displays for SALE!"

Thank you!

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Rocky Balboa/Italian Stallion combo, HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATA

Time to BUMP this up to the TOP! Now with my Rocky and Apollo figures added to the sale!

EYE OF THE TIGER!
:clap

Re: FS: HT Rocky Balboa/Italian Stallion combo, HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATA

Here's my Friday...BUMP!

Here is my Saturday...BUMP!

I've got some great figures here! Remember the Rocky IV figure has both Rocky outfits! the "Italian Stallion" boxing outfit he is wearing, and the complete included Rocky IV boxing outfit! :wave

Plus a complete Apollo Creed, a great Frank Miller Batman statue, and the two 6" tall AVATAR figures displays!

Here is my Sunday...BUMP!

I've got some great figures here! Remember the Rocky IV figure has both Rocky outfits! the "Italian Stallion" boxing outfit he is wearing, and the complete included Rocky IV boxing outfit!

Plus a complete Apollo Creed, a great Frank Miller Batman statue, and the two 6" tall AVATAR figures displays!

Okay....my thread is quiet...too quiet. Time to "sweeten the deal" so to speak.

I am now offering another beloved favorite figure from my collection. My Hot Toys ALIENS Private Vasquez. I repainted her head to match how she looked in the movie. I also added some rubber "arm sleeves" from a Gameitoy GSG-9 "Cheong" figure. These give her arms the proper "buff" look that Vasquez had in ALIENS! Hot Toys gave her some scrawny thin arms. That is NOT Vasquez. I had to super glue her right foot into the foot peg hole in her combat boot. But it fit just fine after I had broke the ankle peg inside her boot. It is not noticeable. She is a GREAT figure! She comes loose and complete from my personal toy collection from my "smoke-free" home. Here's the pictures of Vasquez! Check her out! VASQUEZ IS NOW SOLD AS OF 07/12/10!

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

Vasquez also comes with an ALIENS "snap kits" alien egg! It just happens to be in the 1/6 scale and is a perfect companion piece for her! I've thrown in the alien egg for free. Here's pictures of her with it...

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

I do have her color Hot Toys box. I can include the box, and re-pack her back inside the box for the buyer that wants the box. I am asking for $250.00 "shipped" for her for buyers inside the U.S.A. For international buyers, I am asking for $275.00 "shipped" to help cover the extra cost for shipping internationally. I can ONLY accept Paypal payments. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have about any of my items for sale! Don't miss out on this GREAT figure! I worked hard on her to improve her by repainting her head and adding the rubber muscle arm sleeves to her. VASQUEZ IS NOW SOLD AS OF 07/12/10!

MODS please change the name of my sale thread to:

"FS: HT Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, HT ALIENS Pvt. Vasquez, Batman statue, AVATAR displays!"

Thanks!

Last edited:

Here's my Monday...BUMP!

I will be adding my Rambo II "red headband" Hot Toys figure, and my Rambo III HT figure to my thread here tomorrow! Be on the lookout for them! :)

Last edited:

The Rocky IV outfit items that are now pending sale as of today:
1.) U.S. flag Rocky IV boxing shorts
2.) Rocky IV red boxing gloves
3.) Rocky IV white socks with blue stripe
4.) Rocky IV white boxing boots

I have now decided to part with two of my all-time favorite figures. The Rambo II "red headband" figure, and the awesome Rambo III figure. I believe the Rambo III is the BEST head sculpt Hot Toys has done of Sylvester Stallone as Rambo! It really makes the figure very special!

RAMBO II IS NOW SOLD...AS OF 07/20/10!

I am asking for $200.00 "shipped"...PRICE DROP...I AM NOW ASKING $125.00 SHIPPED for Rambo II to buyers inside the U.S.A. I need to ask for $150.00 for international buyers to help cover the high cost of shipping internationally.

The Rambo II comes with a M-60 heavy machine gun with ammunition link that I've added. Here's a picture of Rambo II holding the M-60. Yeah, the pictures are from 2007, but Rambo is still in the same great condition. No rips or tears in the Hot Toys rubber muscular body at all!

RamboIIleftfront.jpg

He also comes with his Rambo II figure stand...

RamboIIfullfigure.jpg

He also comes with the green jade Buddah necklace he got from Co Bao in Vietnam after she was killed...

RamboIIcloseup.jpg

Rambo II also comes with a Russian RPG-7 rocket launcher. It was not included by Hot Toys, so I added it. It's the same rocket launcher Rambo used to blow up the V.C. river boat in the movie.

100_5807.jpg

Rambo II also comes with the Russian AK-47 assault rifle...THIS GUN IS NOW SOLD AS OF TODAY, 7/13/10!

RamboIIcloseup-1.jpg

Here's what Rambo II DOES come with: SOLD!
1.) M-60 heavy machine gun with ammunition link - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
2.) Russian RPG-7 rocket launcher with green rocket - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
3.) AK-47 assault rifle - THIS GUN IS NOW SOLD AS OF TODAY, 7/13/10!
4.) Rambo II body with Stallone Rambo II head sculpt with red headband and green jade Buddah necklace. - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
5.) Hot Toys Rambo II figure stand - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
6.) black combat boots - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
7.) black cargo pants - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!
8.) Rambo's black compound bow - SOLD! AS OF 07/20/10!

Here's what Rambo II DOES NOT come with Rambo II:
1.) He is missing his black belt for his black cargo pants
2.) He is missing his black survival knife with sheath
3.) He is missing his arrows for his compound bow
4.) He is missing his black arrow quiver/holder that he wore on his back
5.) He is missing his color Hot Toys Rambo II box

Next is the AWESOME Rambo III Hot Toys figure! I am asking for $250.00 "shipped"...PRICE DROP...I AM NOW ASKING $150.00 BEFORE SHIPPING for buyers inside the U.S.A. UPDATED ON 07/26/10. PRICE DROP...I AM NOW ASKING $200.00 SHIPPED for international buyers, due again to the high cost of shipping internationally[/COLOR].

Here's what DOES come with the Rambo III figure:
1.) Rambo III Sylvester Stallone head sculpt with the GREAT likeness of Stallone, and the green jade Buddah necklace.
2.) Rambo's black tank top shirt, and black cargo pants with the included black belt.
3.) Rambo III Hot Toys figure stand.
4.) Rambo III combat boots
5.) Rambo III black arrow quiver/holder on Rambo's back
6.) Rambo III HUGE survival knife and sheath
7.) Rambo III Russian Dragunov sniper rifle with scope and sling
8.) Rambo III black watch on his wrist

Here's what DOES NOT come with the Rambo III figure:
1.) Rambo III black compound bow
2.) Rambo III arrows for the compound bow
3.) two small hand knives that fitted into the back of his belt
4.) Rambo III color Hot Toys box

So Rambo III DOES come with MOST of his gear! This is, to me, the BEST Rambo figure Hot Toys has made, and they have NO PLANS TO MAKE A RAMBO IV MOVIE FIGURE NOW!

I took these pictures on July 7 this year...

DSC00495.jpg

Here he is holding the Russian Dragunov sniper rifle...

DSC00502.jpg

Here's a picture of the black arrow quiver/arrow holder on his back...

DSC00500.jpg

You can see his big survival knife inside the sheath on his belt...

DSC00497.jpg

A full figure picture of Rambo III with his included Rambo III figure stand...

DSC00494.jpg

I hope these GREAT figures sell! These are more of my favorite figures from one of my favorite actors! I'm a HUGE Sylvester Stallone fan. I hate selling them...but again I need the money.

Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions that you have about any of my items for sale here in my thread.

ALL BUYERS PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL PART OUT THESE FIGURES AND THEIR ACCESSORIES FOR ANY INTERESTED BOARD MEMBER. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. SEND ME A PM AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.

***** MODS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF MY THREAD TO:

FS: HT ROCKY, RAMBOS, APOLLO CREED, BATMAN STATUE, AVATAR DISPLAYS! *****

Thanks!

Last edited:

***** MODS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF MY THREAD TO:

FS: HT ROCKY, RAMBOS, APOLLO CREED, BATMAN STATUE, AVATAR DISPLAYS! *****

Oh yeah...BUMP! :)

Adoptedscot....Shell....or any other MOD...please change the name of my thread to:

FS: HT Rocky, Apollo, 2 Rambos, Batman statue, AVATAR displays

Here's my BUMP for today.

:)

BUMP IT UP...TO THE TOP!

Most all of the items I am selling are STILL AVAILABLE! If you have any questions, please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks again! :wave

HERE'S MY BUMP....AND PRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR SALE IN MY THREAD! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW, LOWER PRICES!

Please send me a PM with any questions that you have about what I have for sale. Thanks! :wave

MODs....PLEASE...change the name of my thread to:

FS: HT Rocky, Apollo, 2 Rambos, Batman statue, AVATAR Displays!

:)

PM Sent :)

Time for another BUMP!

Everything is still available except for the Rocky IV outfit items marked "pending".

The Rambo II figure and its accessories are SOLD! :)

whoooooo! :rock glad to see you sold the rambo! :rock oh and bump!

Yep, i got him, can't wait to get it

congrats! he's a great figure

Thanks guys! Thanks for the "free bumps" too! :wave I appreciate it! Now...I've still got lots to sell in my thread here! My Rocky IV/"Italian Stallion" combo figure is still up for sale with most all of the two outfits, and the Rocky IV Apollo Creed, and the awesome Rambo III! The Batman The Dark Knight Strikes Again Frank Miller statue, and the two cardboard 6 foot tall AVATAR figure displays are still up for sale too!

Last edited:

Sent you a PM, Mike!

Guys, Mike is a great guy to deal with!!!!! :hi5:

Back