Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone who hasn't read superman red son i highly suggest it's fairly short and a motion comic is available on youtube it's a really good what if alternate worlds theory type story line

all 3 will have the coupon soon enough. Still too expensive and too high an edition size for something this niche.

I agree. The ES should be half what it is on these statues. In regards to price, SS is raising prices every couple months. By the time these are released the prices won't seem that bad. Throw in a 10% discount and I'm in on all 3.

on fence to order this
by the way i can forget about coupon as a european buyer
it would be silly to pay customs on this one , there's no ex!

sad that his hat doesn't seem to be fabric too :( but i like the new sculpt
SUP and WW redson should have had a more different scuplt too
to me they are way to close to the first release.

on fence to order this
by the way i can forget about coupon as a european buyer
it would be silly to pay customs on this one , there's no ex!

sad that his hat doesn't seem to be fabric too :( but i like the new sculpt
SUP and WW redson should have had a more different scuplt too
to me they are way to close to the first release.

Yeah I love this. I plan to get it from a local retailer if I can down the line. No rush for me.

Nah I don't need them all. I don't like to reward Sideshow for laziness. Batman is a completely new sculpt. WW and Superman are the same sculpt 95% with new paint.

I couldn't help myself, after BvS and Sideshow's wonderful performance at Wonder Con, I bite the bullet and preordered Red Son Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman... it also helps that I received a 10% code off of each.

Cheers

Back