Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 194
Here's my set up for the set of them. I'm really excited about how these turned out. Batman's the easy favorite but the other two are great on their own.

I have them on an IKEA Expedit shelf with a Hemnes mirror mounted behind them, and flexible LED lights.

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

why they made batman's hat/mask a permanent fixture on ww base is bewildering. It would bug the heck out of me if I displayed bats with her.

I received mine yesterday and it really is one of the most impressive pieces I own. I have all of the Bat PF's and some Prime 1 stuff, but this piece is so unique and has so much personality. I honestly couldn't say good things about it. If your on the fence on this piece, you need to jump on to the buy side today.

why they made batman's hat/mask a permanent fixture on ww base is bewildering. It would bug the heck out of me if I displayed bats with her.

I understand why they did it, because they had to make sure Wonder Woman would fit on that base. As it stands, her back leg is lower than the other two and I don't think they could have lowered it anymore without it looking silly. It doesn't bother me since there were multiple Batmen in the story that were hunted down/reprogrammed. Given that her lasso is still intact (which she broke when she defeated Batman), that explanation for the mask probably makes more sense. I'm fine with it either way, though.

I understand why they did it, because they had to make sure Wonder Woman would fit on that base. As it stands, her back leg is lower than the other two and I don't think they could have lowered it anymore without it looking silly. It doesn't bother me since there were multiple Batmen in the story that were hunted down/reprogrammed. Given that her lasso is still intact (which she broke when she defeated Batman), that explanation for the mask probably makes more sense. I'm fine with it either way, though.

Good point :)

^^That's is The truth, people don't know and like you said most collectors nowadays don't read comics don't appreciate Batmankoff who was bad a$$.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It blows my mind that someone can be in this hobby and not read the source material. I know you can get into these characters (marvel, DC, TMNT, etc...) but it all starts in the comics, without the comics there would be no superheroes and these beloved characters.

Agreed. Red Son is a great story and this is one of the best Batman statues I've seen in awhile, so I'm baffled that this place is basically dead.

There are even collectors who don't know who the characters are they are buying! Like, at all. Saw that a lot with the Lobo statue from Sideshow.
I don't get that. I would NEVER spend this kinda money on something I don't LOOOOVE and know intimately, you know?
For example, there are a lot of cool Hulk statues out that I like, but I would never buy one because I never read any Hulk comics and don't love the character.
In the end, everybody can do what they want with their money, but I don't get it.

this is an uber niche line. not sure why folks would expect a lot of chatter.

the statues are fantastic but high edition sizes (relatively speaking) coupled with high prices make most collectors pass.

Back