Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The inflation rate makes no sense at all especially prices has been raised every few months. It's bogus of they are saying it's just a Chinese labour cost

I don't think china labor cost goes up every say 2 months :rotfl

It is a very nice looking statue and I can appreciate the art aspect of it. With that being said, I personally have no interest in this. Congrats to those who get him.

The factory prices are negotiated from statue to statue, so yeah they can go up often

To the extent that Sideshow raises their prices, compared every other company in their industry, no.

Also -
CLC.jpg

Last edited:
Means nothing since it was probably negotiated months ago and they've devalued on purpose

So factual data that shows China labor costs have been dropping, since 2012, are irrelevant to something negotiated within the last couple years, ok, that makes total sense.

Looking at that commie looking Batman is just ridiculous. And they got him costing more than Wolverine which is just more madness. Who in their right mind is gonna display these pieces with that USSR logo.

Who in their right mind is gonna display these pieces with that USSR logo.

I, of sound mind and body, want this because I am a fan of Batman, of Mark Millar and Dave Johnson, and of the Superman:Red Son book.

I also have my Hellboy PF displayed as Anung Un Rama, long demon horns and all. Good thing someone's yet to ask if I'm a Satanist.

Looking at that commie looking Batman is just ridiculous. And they got him costing more than Wolverine which is just more madness. Who in their right mind is gonna display these pieces with that USSR logo.

We have people displaying murderous, destructive villains as it is. I dont see what the problem is displaying this. It's freaking comic books for ****s sake.

Also, if you'd actually read the comic, it's superman who is a commie in this story. Not batmankoff.

Some people collect HITLER dolls FFS. This, while not my cup of tea, looks harmless compared to those stupid nazi collections.

I mean, WTF.

Back