Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend it if you really want the blue and grey. It is a great piece and has a fantastic presence just with the sheer size of it. These are my favourite colours too however if the blue grey doesnt matter to you and you just want a batman statue then wait to see what else is coming from sideshow and others like prime 1. Also bear in mind the box is huge due to the sculpted cape and you'll need quite a lot of space to display him

Yes, this statue is a great one. One of my favorites. I haven't moved mine so I haven't had any issues with the head magnets but I'd definitely take it off prior to moving anyway.

Yep, this is a great statue. As Jaws said the neck is an issue only if you dwell on it. Otherwise it looks like it popped out of the comic. Do it!

Yep, this is a great statue. As Jaws said the neck is an issue only if you dwell on it. Otherwise it looks like it popped out of the comic. Do it!

The neck is only visible from a certain angle. I guess like the MK III chest issue.

Hi collectors, may I find out what is considered fair re-sell value for the Sideshow PF Batman Modern Age statue (limited to 2000)? I bought one on impluse back in 2015 and have no desire to keep it any longer. All original with original SS carton boxes, etc. It's the one with blue cape and yellow belt

Hi collectors, may I find out what is considered fair re-sell value for the Sideshow PF Batman Modern Age statue (limited to 2000)? I bought one on impluse back in 2015 and have no desire to keep it any longer. All original with original SS carton boxes, etc. It's the one with blue cape and yellow belt

Go to ebay.com. Search for Batman Modern Age Premium Format. Filter by "Sold." That'll give you an idea.

Back