Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...um-format-statue-sideshow-spazzy-customs.html

can now do any of my custom hands for the blue modern pf, the weapons colors can be altered, gold, black, yellow silver etc
a14ikp.jpg

2w3aiy8.jpg

2468b28.jpg

24ltts1.jpg

jkvzaa.jpg

SO I am only kind of loving my wifes new 27 inch HD monitor and it's increase resolution ... lol

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

and I finally figured out how to fix his ears a bit... lol

8f37bbb22ee36bb7d34632b21540885a.jpg

559bec30647aa5547d90daef8e54d12b.jpg

Just got mine off Amazon and saved a little off shipping. This is my first premium fotmat statue and I had no idea that it would be this size. Great stuff and luckily the statue pads were all put in the right places.

While I like the modern head a lot more than I thought I would I'm sticking with the classic for now as its my ideal image of Batman.

I'm really looking forward to Aquaman now and I may try and see if I can track down Wonder Woman.

I just got him today. He was sent out Christmas Eve from New York. Then had to wait because of Christmas and New Year's. I thought I would be happy with the Modern Age head sculpt too but end up using the other one. This thing is friggin' heavy.

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 233
I cancelled my order today. Gutted as this was going to be my first PF and it is a damn beauty - but with the current conversion rates and the shipping cost ($200 once converted), I just can't justify it.

I just got him today. He was sent out Christmas Eve from New York. Then had to wait because of Christmas and New Year's. I thought I would be happy with the Modern Age head sculpt too but end up using the other one. This thing is friggin' heavy.

If anybody wants to sell their Modern Head (Neal Adams Portrait)sculpt, I'm looking for one. Thinking of re painting one for my original Batman PF.

I can't believe that I almost didn't get this (I cancelled it once) and that after I got it I almost sent it back. I even boxed it back up ( the wow factors was dampened a bit by already having the original and the head magnet was a bit weak).

Now that I have had some time with it it is now in my top 4 pieces I own. (JAWS items dont count).

I think this one is leaps and bounds better then the original. The darker suit with better shading, the new Head sculpt, the Bat symbol, all of it just give it the ultimate Batman look.

I was never 100% in love with the original PF... I never thought the pose looked natural.. Apparently much of that had to do with the head sculpts.. I did not care for the straight on look one and the head turn version only looked good from certain angles... This new head sculpt looks more natural with the pose and looks great from just about all angles.

Original bats PF was a 7 out of 10 for me.

This new one is a 9 out of 10.. Perhaps even a 9.5 or 10 out of 10..

Those on the fence need to pick this up.

394cbfd753e02675f5d0a163640166bc.jpg

09f4d5736f749127f0c66e916be4aa75.jpg

517135f98dfd7ec4a8969ee133b4b99e.jpg

9a05aca77c00a7f7cb8c2a12fe046836.jpg

41d35adb05376cf3a2fdf675a18bc8a5.jpg

To echo the sentiments above, this is Batman!!! Love it from every angle. The last statue I got was DC Collectibles Batman premium figure, the Inc. version. This guy blows that one away.

Back