Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
394cbfd753e02675f5d0a163640166bc.jpg

09f4d5736f749127f0c66e916be4aa75.jpg

9a05aca77c00a7f7cb8c2a12fe046836.jpg

41d35adb05376cf3a2fdf675a18bc8a5.jpg

To echo the sentiments above, this is Batman!!! Love it from every angle. The last statue I got was DC Collectibles Batman premium figure, the Inc. version. This guy blows that one away.

Man, that neck looks crazy long in a couple of those photos. I thought they were going to fix that with the new head sculpt.

Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered this from SS (my first PFF). I went through checkout and then it popped up "Share your purchase of the Batman Arkham Knight 1/6 scale figure!". What an idiot I thought I was, so I checked my order confirmation email and it said the same thing. Thinking I was crazy I clicked the back button on the "Share your purchase" screen and it went back to the Modern Age PF Batman. What the hell Sideshow...my bank account authorized for $244 instead of $444 too. Now I have to try and sort this out before it ships and I've never successfully been able to get in touch with SS via phone, always had to resort to email before which will take too long.

It shouldn't be so hard to give someone $444 and get a statue in return.

Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered this from SS (my first PFF). I went through checkout and then it popped up "Share your purchase of the Batman Arkham Knight 1/6 scale figure!". What an idiot I thought I was, so I checked my order confirmation email and it said the same thing. Thinking I was crazy I clicked the back button on the "Share your purchase" screen and it went back to the Modern Age PF Batman. What the hell Sideshow...my bank account authorized for $244 instead of $444 too. Now I have to try and sort this out before it ships and I've never successfully been able to get in touch with SS via phone, always had to resort to email before which will take too long.

It shouldn't be so hard to give someone $444 and get a statue in return.

Use the live chat on their website. That's the best way to fix your problem quickly. Anytime I have an issue with an order, they take care of it instantly. Give it a try. Click on support at the top of their page and then click on the Live chat box and you'll be good to go.

Man, that neck looks crazy long in a couple of those photos. I thought they were going to fix that with the new head sculpt.
Looks that way probably because I used a flash and some of the darker shaded parts aren't showing up as well. In person the thing looks really nicely proportioned.

Use the live chat on their website. That's the best way to fix your problem quickly. Anytime I have an issue with an order, they take care of it instantly. Give it a try. Click on support at the top of their page and then click on the Live chat box and you'll be good to go.

Thank you for the suggestion filip! Unfortunately the chat appeared to be down all day yesterday but I did manage to get through on the phones (I called the minute they opened). Everything was sorted out and he will be here Monday.

Very excited for my first PF figure!

Thank you for the suggestion filip! Unfortunately the chat appeared to be down all day yesterday but I did manage to get through on the phones (I called the minute they opened). Everything was sorted out and he will be here Monday.

Very excited for my first PF figure!

Glad to hear everything worked out for you. Enjoy that PF.

The head magnet is so weak it's useless. The head fell off last night and broke the ears off, I could hardly sleep I was so pissed.. :mad:

Is there any way to get replacements?

I bumped the table it was on and it fell right off landing directly on the ears.

Well... I was strongly considering buying this as my first premium format, but now I'm nervous the head will fall off when opening my detolf. I'd put him on top, but the magnets in the door causes a little resistance when opening the detolf, so it shakes a tiny bit when I open it...
Did you have the cape placed on the body properly? Someone posted a video earlier in the thread showing an individual who didn't put the cape on correctly, and the head barely hung on there, bound for the floor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The magnet has pretty much no hold at all and the head itself is already tilted up on a high angle, it takes nothing to knock the head off. The pieces shot all over the room, I still haven't found three very tiny bits.

Sideshow not being in the office until probably Tuesday is making me nuts too. I want to at least see if they can help me out but I expect nothing. Maybe I can pay someone to re-sculpt and paint it.. :gah:

Back