Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shot and your xmas setup is beautifulll

thanks but then I noticed that his left leg looks different. it looks like it's leaning forward. can somebody please tell me if this is normal?

bat05.jpg

Does anyone keep their PF's in an acrylic case or similar? (as opposed to a detolf)... When I have this in-hand, I've been considering sitting this on top of my detolf and placing an acrylic case over the top (with some lighting) to help keep the dust off.

Yeah it's amazing how such a simple big acrylic case can be so hard to find. Like no one makes them and if you do find it its expensive. I've seen one that would hold a 25 inch Statue and it was $245! Just a big plastic see through cube is all I need really. But can't buy em.

I received my BATMAN Modern age today! It's HUGE! The 2 Catwoman are looking small next to Batman! It's a very nice piece of art, and once again, no issues at all with my Sculpture. I am very Happy. ; )

Attachments

• BatCats.jpg
    BatCats.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 264
Yeah it's amazing how such a simple big acrylic case can be so hard to find. Like no one makes them and if you do find it its expensive. I've seen one that would hold a 25 inch Statue and it was $245! Just a big plastic see through cube is all I need really. But can't buy em.

casesforcollectibles.com is 1 place I found, but it's the same price or more for 1 PF. Even an IKEA BestA with glass doors and lighting is expensive. Everybody cashes in with this hobby of collectibles.

You guys should buy a sheet of acrylic at a store and ask for them to cut it in the dimensions you want..then just glue them together .. I moght to that at some point..way cheaper

Does anyone keep their PF's in an acrylic case or similar? (as opposed to a detolf)... When I have this in-hand, I've been considering sitting this on top of my detolf and placing an acrylic case over the top (with some lighting) to help keep the dust off.

I have a friend that does really nice acrylic work. He recently made me one. I can give you his contact info if you like. Acrylic is not cheap, and having someone that can do flawless bubble free seams is also not easy to find. Shipping can also add up. Mine is 24 tall x 18 wide X 13 deep, and cost $120.

23577414360_d59f7ac634_b.jpg

23847033626_71767cb858_b.jpg

23873135975_4d92e16d27_b.jpg

You guys should buy a sheet of acrylic at a store and ask for them to cut it in the dimensions you want..then just glue them together .. I moght to that at some point..way cheaper

Respectfully, you don't want to keep a beloved statue under a piece of crap display case.... working with acrylic takes finesse...

Ok, whatever you say

Why so snarky? I'm all for people making their cases themselves. I'm just trying to let people know that buying the acrylic isn't cheap, and to then try to work with it for the first time, you likely won't be happy with the results. I've been in the aquarium hobby for decades, and a lot of acrylic work happens, and I know how difficult it can be, and costly. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Back