Statue Batman LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which concept do you like best?

• Total voters
Number three it would be the only one I would fork out that much money for. Number 1 is boring and not worth 2k like most of the LSF IMO.

#1 is the safest pose for them to go with. Its clean simple, and will look badass set up in a theatre room. Got my Vote!

#1 but I don't really like the arms crossed. From a defensive point of view it makes no sense and is something a character such as Superman is more likely to do.

#1 but I don't really like the arms crossed. From a defensive point of view it makes no sense and is something a character such as Superman is more likely to do.

Yeah didn't quite like the arms crossed either.

While I would love #3, that thing would be incredibly massive....LSF (no comment on Predator one) statues are massive to begin with but adding in the wing span of that that cape and we're talking an entire large display cabinet to hold that monster.

Oh common! Who cares how much space #3 would take up. The pose is completely unique and it's quite obvious it looks the best.

Oh common! Who cares how much space #3 would take up. The pose is completely unique and it's quite obvious it looks the best.

...because the 4 PF's, 2 eFx 1:1 helmets and the 1:1 Sal. Crumb statue that are in the display cabinet would be evicted. :monkey2

Im all for pose 3, 1 is good but I think is playing it safe. 3 could be amazing if they pull it off.

A couple of people will stick the different concept drawings on their chest and play Russian roulette.

i picked 1 for practicality. I would have picked 3 if i was willing to devote all that space for a lsf batman spreading his cape.

#3 looks so cool though. You NEED a piece that separates itself from the others. A SHOW PIECE! That's what it could be! And who better to do this for than BATMAN!

3 looks cool, but I would also be concerned about the space it would take up. If his cape is wider than he is tall it would probably take up a 4ft+ wide space.... :monkey1

Batman%20in%20flight%20statue.jpg

Back