Statue Batman LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which concept do you like best?

• Total voters
I picked #4 because of the sweet action pose. However I would have to display that in a room to itself because it would be huge. #1 is probably what SS will go with vs. the other concept due to the 1/2 scale size. :wave

I imagine they will go with #1 which is fine as it was my second pick and realistically #3 maybe a tough one to display unless you have an extra wing on your house for statues.

#3 Would be so huge, as big as a table, with his wings spread out. And I don't know why he's landing/standing on the bat signal. :dunno

#3 Would be so huge, as big as a table, with his wings spread out. And I don't know why he's landing/standing on the bat signal. :dunno

Yeah the bat signal seems a little much. The pose does look great tho', I'll love to have a bats towering over the room like that. Definitely a nice centerpiece display.

They should make all four of them, but I hope they make them in a decent scale, anything less than full size (1:1) is too small.

They could actually use most of these concepts for different formats:

1 for LSF (1/2 scale)

2 for PF (1/4 scale)

3 for Polystone Statue (1/5 to 1/7 scale) w/ working light

4... meh

batmanLSF.jpg

SSC didn't mention that they will do any polystone statue during this DC Comics line... or am I wrong??

Damn, if it's LSF then it will be a huge piece and expensive to order for a person who lives outside US, like ME! :( Then I will have to start saving some $$$...

#1 would suit for the LSF line. Simple yet classy. And as already said, #3 would go great for a PF or 1/5 statue.

On a side note, its good to know from the video that they'll be tackling 'The Main Man' too!! :yess:

Cheers,
Neo.

Not sure how #3 would looks if SSC would decides on it. I mean he's cool with his open cape but he's landing on a bat signal still concern me. His weight + gravity would cause a possible land on your face issues? Hehehee. Be nice if he's trying to land on a flat surface, on a gorgoyle's head instead. Batman 608, second print, still is the best pose as far as I am concerned.

Back