Statue Batman LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which concept do you like best?

• Total voters
Batman%20in%20flight%20statue.jpg

lol thats not the lsf this statue was released ages ago:pfft:

Yeah I know. Looked to me like you used it as an example to show the pose would not be just another statue. That a similar pose has been sculpted before in a statue. I'm just saying this old one sucks! :lol Bring on concept #3 for the LSF! Nothing else will compare! :lecture

Yeah I know. Looked to me like you used it as an example to show the pose would not be just another statue. That a similar pose has been sculpted before in a statue. I'm just saying this old one sucks! :lol Bring on concept #3 for the LSF! Nothing else will compare! :lecture

Pose #3 will definitely be something different from the PF and a great centerpiece to a DC LSF line. If you're paying $2000, might as well get your money's worth.

Pose #3 will definitely be something different from the PF and a great centerpiece to a DC LSF line. If you're paying $2000, might as well get your money's worth.

:exactly: :lecture Concept 3 looks like a piece worthy of an expensive price tag. All the others look like boring concepts in comparison.

Back