Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine!

x17f.jpg

65qj.jpg

daqk.jpg

92w3.jpg

c093.jpg

hvlw.jpg

nqcq.jpg

I would get the blue if they could have made the head to face the other direction so I could display the two together. Being exactly the same but different colors makes it annoying to display.

Just ad a © to your name, I doubt he's going through the actual copyright process on each image he takes?

Sorry John, I shouldn't have answered for you but thats my assumption. :)

You're right ;) it is only my Photoshop signature :)

For this pics I used my Nikon D3100 with 35 mm F1.8

I'm trying to be the same way but if I were to make an exception it would be for Batman.

That's what I said too. Then comes the Joker bust. Then Mr Freeze. Then I got to have Supes to go with Bats. Then I need Green Lantern, because I have the PF's and Busts of Supes and Bats, so I need GL bust to go with my GL PF. Then I'm like Frak, it was just supposed to be Bats.

Last edited:
I don't understand calling this "Modern Age". Wasn't the first version the Modern Age? At best the blue and grey with the yellow oval brings more the Silver or Bronze age than anything else.

That kind of confuses me as well but I really like the blue version.

You're right ;) it is only my Photoshop signature :)

For this pics I used my Nikon D3100 with 35 mm F1.8

Damn! You must be using a tripod or be a master tweaker cause I have a D90 and the same lens and my pics don't look half as good!

Back