Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I'm really digging the framed art coupled with the statues. It's nice!

And I got an email today saying my 2nd to last flex payment is coming out this week. Getting so close! I'm trying hard not to just pay it off now.

That what I did with the cap bust. I got down to the last payment & contacted sideshow early :lol

Mine is up for sale in Commerce section.. $80.00 less than SSC price. No paint issues either..:) Just thought I'd mention this! Also Have the HCG life size bust there too..:)

Lovely sculpt, but there is something about the face which bothers me. Maybe the chin is too long?!

Saw it today at the comic book store, looks really good & big, so tempted now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is a gorgeous piece in person. Anyone that has been to my house has been quite blown away (By the bust, not by me or any member of my family. We really are non-violent regardless of what you hear). :monkey3

I hear the eyes are way too far apart. Seems to be the general consensus in this thread.

:monkey3

ALL of the the people who have this statue LOVE it which is the BEST recommendation I think a piece can get ... As for the rest... PM me if you are interested in the discussion DFanatic ... Nuff Said.

Most people with that opinion haven't seen it and don't own it.

Seen it:lecture, just sayin... No discussion required

For the love of god noooooooooooooooooooo not again!!!!!

Tamato...were you expecting something else...:wink1:

Back