Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx - its the DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue...

the colours are really bad tho from the camera (the wall behind is very blue) the 1/4 scale looks almost purple but its a dark grey if u don't have it

Yes he looks best in a dark room with some cool lighting, that's Bats right? Lurking in the shadows?!

p1020504q.jpg

Yeah it looks great in shadow but it means you have to display the rest of your collection in shadow too. :lol

BB

Yeah it looks great in shadow but it means you have to display the rest of your collection in shadow too. :lol

BB

Umm, yeah!:slap Batman dictates all, he is the most powerful presence in my collection room and I prefer it dark with spot lighting on all my pieces, its much more dramatic that way.

Wrong tread bro this is Batman and he is awesome.

Oh know ... don't you know ... this is the ALIEN BATMAN bust....:wink1:

pssst... I am just teasing tamato... and CSI if he wonders in.... This is by FAR one of the most stunning busts I have seen ... bar none... and I am TOTALLY envious of those who own it:lecture

I just don't see it but to each there own:dunno. To me it's sick and if I thought I could get into the bust line I would love to order it but I just don't think that's a road I want to go down. :dunno

You don't see it BECAUSE it isn't THERE ... I am just teasing tamato. If you had read my whole post you would have KNOW that ....:wink1:

Sorry Spidey didn't see your fine print the first time I responded. Yeah it's awesome. Like you I wish I could get it.

Me too ... this would be SO awesome to have ... I just don't have the funds ... and with the PF coming I think .. if I had the money right now ... I would maybe get either the Hulk Maq ... or save a bit more and get a Spidey Com. The bust is AMAZING, but I will be getting an amazing PF soon enough:yess:

pssst... I am just teasing tamato... and CSI if he wonders in.... This is by FAR one of the most stunning busts I have seen ... bar none... and I am TOTALLY envious of those who own it:lecture

"wonders in" as in I wonder what Spidey is going to be yapping about for 125 posts today :rotfl

"wonders in" as in I wonder what Spidey is going to be yapping about for 125 posts today :rotfl

Actually, m8 I am barely posting anymore... just a few a day lately. Honestly, I can't wait for SDCC so we can have some NEW photos to talk about when it comes to Batman and Superman... lol. Maybe we will get some new busts to talk about too.

Oh and JUST to add... I NEED some new statues to get excited about. You know a SPIDERMAN statue could get me posting AGAIN ... lol

Actually, m8 I am barely posting anymore... just a few a day lately. Honestly, I can't wait for SDCC so we can have some NEW photos to talk about when it comes to Batman and Superman... lol. Maybe we will get some new busts to talk about too.

Oh and JUST to add... I NEED some new statues to get excited about. You know a SPIDERMAN statue could get me posting AGAIN ... lol

There is no way they will ever improve on what they did with the Comiquette. It is simply amazing.

There is no way they will ever improve on what they did with the Comiquette. It is simply amazing.

I have been seriously considering the Com... in time if there is nothing new that at least hold a candle to it ... I will bite the bullet and pay the price. Like Kinger I would consider it the icing on the top of the cake that is my collection.

Back