Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be shocked if this were slightly higher because it's Batman but it won't crest 1000. SSC knows that 1:1 is a niche market and that people don't have the space. Realistically I'm more interested in the quality, price and overall look than the piece itself. With the costs rising on everything and DC SSC looking to be amazingly awesome the only thing bigger than 1:4 for me will be Green Lantern items but I'm still excited to see this thing premiered.

I wouldn't be shocked if this were slightly higher because it's Batman but it won't crest 1000. SSC knows that 1:1 is a niche market and that people don't have the space. Realistically I'm more interested in the quality, price and overall look than the piece itself. With the costs rising on everything and DC SSC looking to be amazingly awesome the only thing bigger than 1:4 for me will be Green Lantern items but I'm still excited to see this thing premiered.

I could see sideshow making 550-600 of these

One thing i dont get is they used the dark knight movie bat logo on the chest when the rest of the sculpt looks to be comic book based.

vlcsnap-2011-10-01-14h00m58s190.png

"They're not identical but there are definite similarities".

yeah, 2 ears and 2 wings.

You guys do realize that over the character's 72 year history, the batsymbol has changed an amazing amount of times right?

Bat-Symbol.jpg

While I haven't pinned down Andy's specific symbol yet, I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't a mix of various symbols.

Back