Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: So I've been watching this to see if it hits a low quantity warning while I wait for some applicable Spook deals. Then outta nowhere at like 1a PT it reads checking inventory. How on a Sat night at 1a does it go from no low quantity to checking inventory, is it computer controlled? If I miss out on this one too im gonna :crying

Thanks XD.

I'v learned not to mess around with inventory alerts for in stock items. PO its fine but in stock. Place that order.

Yeah dont mess with that inventory status. Ive actually was able to order an item that still said "In stock", only to get an email a few days later saying, "Sorry we dont really have this in stock, your order has been cancelled"

Ha just paid of my Modern Batman Bust so I'm probably one of the last ones to get this. I've been so busy sorting out XM orders I've been neglecting my other orders

Anyway it's time to see what all the fuss is about. I've never owned a full scale Bust before so I'm actually really excited about getting this now

you will not be disappointed. just pay close attention (especially around the nose) as a few had paint issues.

lol I've got the black and grey I dunno what I'll do with it if I win - probly flip it looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

JEROME-SIMPSON-FLIP-TD.gif

I got the Modern Bust through a few days back and wow. My 1st ever Bust

If I knew how nice this was I would of been well excited to be getting this. Definitely a keeper, now I can't wait to get the Joker Bust

08680a87c08cf3efb521f11058527dd6.jpg

If I use gift cards or coupon codes on this (or anything on Sideshow's site for that matter) do I not receive reward points?

So I was reading a few pages back and it seems like Batman and Joker both went out of stock months ago and then came back. Do we think this is because Sideshow is faking people out to get more people to buy it? Or maybe because they're made and shipped in batches? Or do we think stock is actually low?

Back