Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a hell of a lot better review than that horrendous Joker video from the other thread. I don't need 6min on the box and styrofoam...

yeah after I saw the black in my LCS I was pissed I missed out on him. I loved it. I was planning to get the black secondary but then word on the board from you guys is Blue is the way to go and I know just last week he was on WL because I was wanting to buy then and he had been for a few weeks. Then out of nowhere I saw him in stock this week so I pulled the trigger and allocated resources. Used up my reward points and sold off the PF.

yeah after I saw the black in my LCS I was pissed I missed out on him. I loved it. I was planning to get the black secondary but then word on the board from you guys is Blue is the way to go and I know just last week he was on WL because I was wanting to buy then and he had been for a few weeks. Then out of nowhere I saw him in stock this week so I pulled the trigger and allocated resources. Used up my reward points and sold off the PF.

Both look great, congrats on snagging a blue. I still prefer the black one, but I may pick up a blue someday too.

Definitely. Blue is winner

I don't think you can go wrong I'm sure both look awesome. I basically went with Blue because everyone wants over 1k for the black so I was also trying to get something at retail.

I don't think you can go wrong I'm sure both look awesome. I basically went with Blue because everyone wants over 1k for the black so I was also trying to get something at retail.

I just saw a Buy it now for $700+ship on eBay for a black one, though it sold very quick. There is another one on there still under $650, but 3 days left. I prefer the black, it just looks more menacing plus pairs better with Superman IMO.

:gah: So I've been watching this to see if it hits a low quantity warning while I wait for some applicable Spook deals. Then outta nowhere at like 1a PT it reads checking inventory. How on a Sat night at 1a does it go from no low quantity to checking inventory, is it computer controlled? If I miss out on this one too im gonna :crying

Thanks XD.

Last edited:
I'v learned not to mess around with inventory alerts for in stock items. PO its fine but in stock. Place that order.

:gah: So I've been watching this to see if it hits a low quantity warning while I wait for some applicable Spook deals. Then outta nowhere at like 1a PT it reads checking inventory. How on a Sat night at 1a does it go from no low quantity to checking inventory, is it computer controlled? If I miss out on this one too im gonna :crying

Thanks XD.

This could just be the first batch. However, if it comes back up you should jump on it right away... It came out so well that I can't see it being around long.

This could just be the first batch. However, if it comes back up you should jump on it right away... It came out so well that I can't see it being around long.

I haven't read this entire thread, but I heard there were some consistent issues with the black n grey...?

I haven't read this entire thread, but I heard there were some consistent issues with the black n grey...?

When it first came out yes. The first batch had a lot of issues with the busts being painted with improperly cured polystone which caused the polystone to sweat and the paint to come right off the bust. In fact I think they quarantined a whole portion of the first batch for that reason.

Back