Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a Black and Gray LSB they want to sell in the US i'm looking for one. PM me please

Can't wait for this
url

You bastards just made me order this. Was Never able to own the black version (now on WL-won't risk it). Even though the black looks boss, there's something about this blue version that just sticks out....
First payment due tomorrow! Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You bastards just made me order this. Never able to owning the black version (now on WL-won't risk it). Even though the black looks boss, there's something about this blue version that just sticks out....
First payment due tomorrow! Woohoo!

You gonna get the Superman or Joker bust too?

You all are!

Debating wether or not to get superman at this point. Will try to keep my collection limited to batman pieces, at least until I'm done with school. Gotta prioritise brothers.

Wish I could just get em all though!

Mi god-

Is there a picture comparing the Supes bust with the blue/grey bats? (Black one is on WL, won't get that one).

This past 48 hours have been hell for my wallet. The Bats bust, the Bats PF, PO'd that damn HT bat armory (hate all you want, bastards) but I'm actually regretting that a ill bit. Might just flip it/sell it later, as a big fat NRD was applied. This statue/PF bs is taking over my mother freaking spending, set aside money and I really wish I could just stop.

And now this Fuc@er shows me this pic.

Goddamnit.

Mi god-

Is there a picture comparing the Supes bust with the blue/grey bats? (Black one is on WL, won't get that one).

This past 48 hours have been hell for my wallet. The Bats bust, the Bats PF, PO'd that damn HT bat armory (hate all you want, bastards) but I'm actually regretting that a ill bit. Might just flip it/sell it later, as a big fat NRD was applied. This statue/PF bs is taking over my mother freaking spending, set aside money and I really wish I could just stop.

And now this Fuc@er shows me this pic.

Goddamnit.

you know you want it...

Back