Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing about Iron Man collectors is that most of them never heard of him before the movies.

Not all of them, but yes, I have noticed that through the years. He wasn't on anyone's radar prior to the movie series.

Secondary character? He's been a freaking avenger and had his own book since forever.

As much as I appreciated Iron Man before, it's impossible to deny the impact the movies had on his comic book popularity. He was chilling in the B-list until Robert Downey birthed the Marvel Movieverse.

Saw the bust on the big bang theory last night.
tumblr_myuai3KY3B1rn4qwao6_1280.jpg

I find it funny how Sideshow didn't send the blue version of the bust over. People can still preorder that one and it would have been more visible in that scene with it's yellow logo.

That comic store was sure nerdvana for any DC comics fan.

I find it funny how Sideshow didn't send the blue version of the bust over. People can still preorder that one and it would have been more visible in that scene with it's yellow logo.

That comic store was sure nerdvana for any DC comics fan.

I see some other sold out SS pieces like Green Lantern PF EX so it may have been filmed a while back.

Back