Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preview_BatmanLSF.jpg

Is everyone still hating on this piece? I mean I don't really like it........But I don't hate it by any means.

there was a lot of anticipation for this statue...hence the dismay from most. I mean...just look at those abs, lol.

If they made this an interpretation of Jim Lee's Batman #608 2nd print cover -- less lines that only make the suit look busy, better yellow tone on belt with a classic buckle instead of a redundant bat-logo, cape with thick wires so it can mimic the way the cape billows on the artwork, Gargoyle base -- I think this would be a hit. That pose and base are both doable. It's somehow a mirror of the Doom Legendary Scale Figure which also has a detailed, wide and deep base.

400086-doctor-doom-016.jpg

This statue is not good (the abs, the fabric suit, the arm position, etc.)...and a $2500 price tag (my guess) is not going to make it any better. Epic fail IMO. Just be patient though - someone will make a 1:2 comic version Batman sometime in the future.

Back