Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even bother with SS LSF line

I'm still angry about the cancellation of LS Indiana Jones.
Displayed the prototype with big eyes, showed pics of the corrected head .... then just 'delayed indefinitely'. Wtf?

This pose would at least make sense if he had a bat-rope coiled in one hand, and the rope leading to the other hand with a bat-a-rang... Then his stance and arm positions would make more sense! It can be saved if they tone down the belt, relax the grimace and get rid of the boot laces and add a rope and bat-a-rang.

What is the deal with those arms?!

The only way that pose works is if Batman's holding his cape up to keep the tips from dragging in the mud.

What a cluster...

This pose would at least make sense if he had a bat-rope coiled in one hand, and the rope leading to the other hand with a bat-a-rang... Then his stance and arm positions would make more sense! It can be saved if they tone down the belt, relax the grimace and get rid of the boot laces and add a rope and bat-a-rang.

Love the rope and Batarang idea I just don't think it fits this look. That screams 1986. This screams 2010 to me. He's still wearing trunks but is in True Black and Gray which only appeared consistently in the comics continuity in 20010-2011, before that he was mostly Blue and than late 2011 he lost his trunks, or Alfred did.

Since animated? its been Grapple gun rather than rope, along with Jim Lee style Symbol, nevermind the Arkham style gauntlets and shin guards all pointing to the modern Grapple Gun. Just Do it SSC!

P1 1/3 and 1/2 is on a different level now compare to this guy. SS just put a big hole in their LSF line with this Batman.

Stupid pose. Just look at his face gesture(which is a copy from the original pf, very lazy for SS) and the hands posing, it's plain stupid.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

I'm going to save A LOT of money passing on this. I have ZERO LSFs in my collection and have no intentions of purchasing any (no space). However, if there's one character that can break me, it would be the Bat. This doesn't even come close to tempting me.

Yeah I saw this at comic con and just didn't care for the pose or face. And he has like a 14 pack which just looks a bit odd.

I'm going to save A LOT of money passing on this. I have ZERO LSFs in my collection and have no intentions of purchasing any (no space). However, if there's one character that can break me, it would be the Bat. This doesn't even come close to tempting me.
Get a P1 1/2 piece, I have Bats and he is amazing. They are also coming out with a Bale if you don't care for BvS version.

Yes... SS LSF is just in the past, especially after this Bat.

Back