Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went back to the HT threads.

tumblr_inline_mgdzga0B5m1rctfjr.gif

Yessssssssssss!

I will say this though about the head turn. Sideshow left some money on the table because of it. As minor an issue as some feel it is, I bet there are few if any people here that have this on preorder who would not have preordered it if he was looking straight ahead. Whereas there are more than a few that didn't preorder this because the head turn was one of the main issues with the statue.

Just sayin', minor as it is to some, money was left on the table because of such an unusual and simple artistic decision on Sideshow's part.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I never had the intention of getting him anyway, but the head turn was slightly too much. A little less of a head turn and I think SS wouldn't have seen all of us griping about it. Either way, I hope he turns out great for those that did order him and I'm sure the naysayers will be a slight bit envious when in-hand pics start to surface.

Sideshow ended up canceling my order. I was wondering why I wasn't charged $40 the other week. I guess there was something wrong with my card? I dunno, I just used it recently.

Seeing as how it's still up for order and the edition size is still up in the air (still "TBD" on the Ex.) yeah, I'm not in a rush to reorder. The hype passed over, October is a long ways off.

No rush to order either, this will be delayed a year or so, i'll be content with the regular when released.

I'm not happy with the head turn but he is a must own for me, but the Ex is not a must own.

No rush to order either, this will be delayed a year or so, i'll be content with the regular when released.

I'm not happy with the head turn but he is a must own for me, but the Ex is not a must own.

That's what everyone said about the comic PF till they actually got it and love the batarang.

That's what everyone said about the comic PF till they actually got it and love the batarang.

Only the people who got it keep saying its a must have. Ill be very happy with a regular comic version. But i love the batarang on the keaton version.

Only the people who got it keep saying its a must have. Ill be very happy with a regular comic version. But i love the batarang on the keaton version.

I think the people paying the high eBay prices like it too. I would not pay much extra myself, but if the same price I want the EX. On the WL so hopefully it converts.

I think the people paying the high eBay prices like it too. I would not pay much extra myself, but if the same price I want the EX. On the WL so hopefully it converts.

Good luck! I have yet to test the waitlist waters. Getting tempted to waitlist mythos vader.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered from CDUK. They say it'll be Feb 2015 before he's released. Suits me down to the ground.

Preordered from a local seller. Cannot wait for this beast! I cancelled the comic Batman PF for this one. Keaton looks so awesome!!!

Good thing i wont worry about batpits this time.. I just hope the face paint wont be dark like the comic version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie question: whats the difference between say the hot toys figure and these pf figures other than size? Are the sideshow pf figures more statue than figure?

Back