Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rises was my favorite one of the three. I have nostalgiac love for the Keaton movies though. I think the dark knight was the worst of the three. I loved them all though. Have any of you seen the dark knight returns animated movies? Those are a good watch.

You must be on that Rob Ford

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

amame3e8.jpg

That's the entire Batman animated collection including all the animated movies (Mask, Return of J and one more to lazy to get up)

Could you tell me how wide that display case is around your Batman? I'm looking at a display that looks similar in width but it might be a tight fit.

Could you tell me how wide that display case is around your Batman? I'm looking at a display that looks similar in width but it might be a tight fit.
its about 20" wide. Bought it specifically for the Batman and Super PFs

That's a beautiful display.
thanks bro. Had him on top first but it took away from Vader.

IKEA has something similar, called Fabrikor.
You can see it here --> https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20242277/?query=fabrikor
The shelves are adjustable/removable.
Mine is from IKEA too. It's called a Klingsbo. I got it also because it has a higher weight capacity than a detolf. Runs about $150

Mine is from IKEA too. It's called a Klingsbo. I got it also because it has a higher weight capacity than a detolf. Runs about $150

Yes, saw the klingsbo too. It's a good unit, and has the adjustable shelves, which the detolfs don't have, so if the money is not an issue, it's a great display solution. We were looking to get 10 detolfs, and the price of one kligsbo is more than double of a detolf, so it added up to a lump sum :(

Man I hope they do eventually bring out an 89 joker, I'd love a few companion displays of all the bats/jokers.

Back