Batman Films (1966/Burton/Schumacher/MotP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman and Robin

I just heard how Arnold is looking forward to playing the tragedy of Mr. Freeze. A man who's only goal is to save his dying wife. There is early buzz this could be his oscar performance. A real tear jerker.

I heard they're going for a Priscilla: Queen Of the Desert vibe with this one.

What the last film needed was more neon too. They better deliver this time. :lecture

Rapper "Coolio" has signed on to play a minor role!!

This movie is going to be a "Fantastic Voyage"!!! :clap They can't screw this up!!

Do you guys think they'll release Pogs and trading cards when this movie comes out?

Re: Batman Films (Pre-Nolan)

My precious Batman Forever thread was just closed :monkey2. But, at least there is Batman and Robin; the second best Batman movie ever created.

Nice thread for some "classic" Bats love. :yess:

I've been wanting to pick up the TV series for awhile now, and seeing the upcoming figure releases is getting me revved up for 60s Batman stuff again, are there some cool options out there for boxed sets?

Someone else might know the specifics a little better than me, but it's to do with all those cameo appearances that happen in those 'wall climbing' scenes - random celebs popping their heads out of the windows etc.

It's a bit of a red tape mine field apparently.. :monkey4

The title of the thread has changed? Okay, I might as well say it: Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie ever. I almost died when my cousin came over and asked me to turn it off after 20 minutes, he thought it was garbage compared to the Nolan stuff. :slap

The title of the thread has changed? Okay, I might as well say it: Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie ever. I almost died when my cousin came over and asked me to turn it off after 20 minutes, he thought it was garbage compared to the Nolan stuff. :slap

I love Nolan's Trilogy. Love it. Renewed my interest and once thought dead love for Batman. That said, B:TAS/MoP trump all for best Batman-on-Film interpretation.

Just heard both parts of Kevin Smiths' Faman on Batman commentary track on the 89 Batman. Why does he hate it so much? I know he didn't get along with Burton but damn, at points he talked so much crap about the movie. :(

Back