Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dccpanel-03-620x.jpg

"Speaking of things to be excited about, the panel revealed that a black & white "classic" Harley Quinn statue is in the works. This is great news for fans who have been more than a little turned off by her more recent costume revamps. Be excited. Be very excited."

How cool is this!?

Damn cool! :rock Wish they do the entire BTAS line!

Just saw this video :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiGuNvYgP6Q[/ame]

Finally a Harley and she looks like she'll be a nice addition!

Nice find on that video BB&WSF it makes me appreciate my collection even more

Definitely will be adding her to my collection. So far I got 6 of my BB&W's signed:
Jim Lee, Dustin Nguyen, George Perez, Tony Daniel, Sean Galloway, and Paul Pope.
Today, I will be going for Bruce Timm, Sam Kieth, and Jock.

Definitely will be adding her to my collection. So far I got 6 of my BB&W's signed:
Jim Lee, Dustin Nguyen, George Perez, Tony Daniel, Sean Galloway, and Paul Pope.

Thats awesome are you at SDCC is that where your getting them all signed?
And roughly how much is a signature if you don't mind me askin?

Thats awesome are you at SDCC is that where your getting them all signed?
And roughly how much is a signature if you don't mind me askin?

Yes, I got them all at the SDCC. I got the other three today! Didn't cost a thing and they were all very cool about it. Sean Galloway even gave me a free art book. The only person charging for autographs was Neal Adams, so I didn't get my Manbat signed.

That is insane bro, I hate you lol. I don't live in the US but one day I'll go to SDCC. Mignola is appearing at FanExpo here in Toronto which is the only reason I would go but I'm sure his signature is gonna cost me especially at this convention

That is insane bro, I hate you lol. I don't live in the US but one day I'll go to SDCC. Mignola is appearing at FanExpo here in Toronto which is the only reason I would go but I'm sure his signature is gonna cost me especially at this convention

Mignola won't charge you for an autograph and has always been one of the easiest to locate at artist alley. So I recommend you look for him there.

That's awesome! I always wanted to get some of mine signed. Do you have them sign the base or the statue? Although , if the base doesn't detach, I am not too crazy about bringing the statue with the entire box.

Last March Neil Adams was at a Con here in NYC, and I was going to have him sign the base but was turned off because he charges $10.00 for an autograph. I am not an art appraiser but he also charges a lot for his original art. I like his work, but I can get an original Mignola piece of Hellboy for less. I guess he has his fans that are willing to pay. George Perez was there too and was even doing quick sketches for free.

Hey fellow BB&W collectors, Here are my pics from the statues I got signed at the SDCC. The only one I didn't get a pic of was George Perez.

Sorry some of the pics are blurry. I'm not that proficient at taking photos with my phone. :pfft:

Last edited:
Chaos that is too awesome! Even though I couldn't attend, seeing others share experiences like this makes me feel like I'm there I appreciate you sharing that

Just ordered the Arkham Origins B&W Batman. Looked too good to pass on. Have 3 of these B&W pieces on PO now. Both Capullo statues and the AO piece. I'm loving how they turned out.

Congrats CC! :clap Must've been awesome meeting them! Totally a dream come true! :hi5:

Yes it was. Especially Jim Lee and Sam Keith because I was supposed to have a wristband that was a limited signing pass that I wasn't able to get, but the staff at the Con were cool enough to let me get my statues signed.

Chaos that is too awesome! Even though I couldn't attend, seeing others share experiences like this makes me feel like I'm there I appreciate you sharing that

Glad you like the pics. I will include a link to my other photos later. :peace

Which one is this? Never saw it before.

That one is earth one bats by Gary Frank

Yeah, that's Gary Frank's B&W piece. I LOVE his artwork. I think he's one of the most underrated artists in the biz. That being said, I'm really not a big fan of this piece. Don't care for the pose, the way his cape looks, or the fact that his head is turned quite a bit. It's a shame, I would have loved to have had a Gary Frank B&W piece in my collection. I'm a big fan of his work.

Back