Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have made this Tank/Battle Mode if that was the obstacle and they needed some transformation animation.

image.jpg

And while the '89 Batmobile may not have had big ass missile launchers like the Arkham tank does, they could have just used the Browning machine gun turrets on the top and side gadget panels for the same weapons. I'm sure they could have tweaked it to make it work.

This might be the biggest **** tease I've ever seen in a game. They could of gotten this to work in the main game, there's no excuse.

Yup so if its like this with the Burton mobile then it will be the same with the Tumbler and other Batmobiles they have planned.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Anyone think they'll do the BvS suit as a Skin? I don't see why they wouldn't but it probably won't be released until late 2015

Just started playing 2 days ago... Love it.

First time I ever got Goosebumps playing a game and first time I ever Jumped while playing a game :)

Thought I might tire of Batmobile but haven't yet. Not far at all. Not enough time in the day for work, wife, and kids.

Gives us the 89 mobile. Only playable in the most frustrating part of the game that no one wants to go near again :rofl

Just beaten the Batgirl story, it's all good fun. I love the more closed-off environment which reminded me of Asylum.

I mean really what point is it in giving us the Batmobiles on those damn riddler race tracks... I can't stand those and the last one no thanks.... This isn't forza and Rocksteady knows everyone wants that Batmobile for free roam along with the Tumbler, but no. Yeah they will give them to us but you can only use them on race tracks. Last time I checked this wasn't forza or Need for Speed.... So disappointing.

This might be the biggest blunder I've seen in gaming in quite some time. Why even bother? Did they think all the fans were clambering at doing those stupid races with it, and DON'T want to drive around the streets with it? I envy the PC community, since they'll mod it into the main game.

This might be the biggest blunder I've seen in gaming in quite some time. Why even bother? Did they think all the fans were clambering at doing those stupid races with it, and DON'T want to drive around the streets with it? I envy the PC community, since they'll mod it into the main game.

Yeah I mean we get 2 new themed Returns tracks but after one race would we ever touch them again prob not...

Yeah I mean we get 2 new themed Returns tracks but after one race would we ever touch them again prob not...

I didn't get all the stars in the races yet, but when I do... I'm never bothering with them again. At the very least, they could of had an option after you beat the game to drive around in it and not be able to go into tank mode since there's no more militia... and you can just speed around and eject from it :huh

the batmobile news is disappointing. There's really only two ways I see they can rectify this, either make a batman returns story DLC that takes place in the regular map where there is no tank battles but just pursuits or they give this thing a tank mode to use in the regular game. I actually think a DLC story mission with about 5 hours of content would be my favorite option, have it take place during the winter, snowy city, returns penguin and catwomen skins for the story, but that's just me lol

the batmobile news is disappointing. There's really only two ways I see they can rectify this, either make a batman returns story DLC that takes place in the regular map where there is no tank battles but just pursuits or they give this thing a tank mode to use in the regular game. I actually think a DLC story mission with about 5 hours of content would be my favorite option, have it take place during the winter, snowy city, returns penguin and catwomen skins for the story, but that's just me lol

Yeah...I wouldn't hold my breath.

At the very least, we got the Keaton skin to use... but still this is a very hard pill to swallow. How could they be so obvious to the reaction they'd get?

At the very least, we got the Keaton skin to use... but still this is a very hard pill to swallow. How could they be so obvious to the reaction they'd get?

:lol Uh they probably didn't think anyone would want to drive it around an empty city with nothing to do since they figure by August you've already beat the game, probably twice and aren't going to start it over just to play as Keaton, and they'd be right because by August I'm not going to start a new Campaign for a batmobile skin. However, since I don't mind the races as much as you guys seem to, I'll gladly take that thing for a spin a new track designed to look like the Burton movies.

That's another thing, I'm disappointed they managed to evacuate the city AGAIN. I want a fully populated Gotham that feels alive. I want to have the freedom to mow down innocent people if need be!

Back