Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone help me?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Keep playing the game. Eventually, they'll just give it to you, anyway.

I have never heard of Pewdiepie outside South Park either. It's not something that would interest me, but I think it takes a lot to put yourself out there.

I've never seen an Angry Joe review, but I thought he was doing a great job from the bit I watched. He made all valid points and I agreed with all of them (Although, I should probably watch the whole thing before saying that.). Arkham City is the best game overall, and both of the previous games have much better narratives, but I enjoyed
Spoiler Spoiler:
more than anything in the series. I'd still play it over any other game this year (Excluding MGSV, of course). If I had to come with an arbitrary number rating, I'd probably go 8/10. Worth the $7 for 10 day rental!

Can't wait. I hope we get more story DLCs, more villains and variation could certainly amend for the overexposed Batmobile.

Plus I already paid for the season pass because I'm a sucker for Batman. :lol

Should have been a couple tank battles at most and one part where it transforms into the batwing to take down the blimps would have been awesome.

That 15 different attacks in one combo was a pain in the ass to get.

:lolYup. I just got that one last night. I kept losing count or would pause to see a list of moves. When I finally got it I had lost count again and decided to do the double team move with Nightwing and it popped. The gliding for 400 meters was a pain too. I saw video showing a place to make it a bit easier and I got it after a few attempts.

I still need to get the damn vulcan gun one. I suck with the tank.

I tried several times to get the glide for 400 meters and the achievement never popped. So I beat the game and found out I had unlocked it without realizing it. Don't even know when I got it. The Vulcan one took a few tries but end up pretty easy. Just load up the AR challenge for the batmobile and take your time lining up shots.

Only non-AR challenge achievements I have left is perform one of every predator move and the red hood/Harley stories.

Finally made the leap to next gen gaming, picked this up last night:yess:

19586529132_b4f72ba286_b.jpg

For anyone who didn't like this game (such as myself) or is done with it I just traded it in to GameStop for $43. That's a little more than its selling for on Ebay.

What?! :lol I dunno, someone must've liked you at the store. Doesn't GS usually give $8 to $10 for a newly released game?

That's pretty awesome. I wonder if they increased their trade-in values for other games as well. Would be pretty cool to get rid of some of the older things I have.

Back