Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Quite impressive fake really. The opening was clearly taken from Arkham Asylum but all of the fighting had me fooled into thinking it was real. Bravo to whoever faked that! :clap

New Batman: Arkham City Screens Show Gliding, Sneaking and Harley Quinn
Written Wednesday, February 02, 2011 by Richard Walker

Apparently, word on the grapevine is that Batman: Arkham City will be five times the size of Arkham Asylum. That's pretty damn big, and it gives the villainous scum that roam the city's streets plenty of places to hide. Luckily, Bats is pretty good at hiding himself, and his ability to gracefully glide or swoop in like a missile should prove invaluable in covering all of that new ground too.

In these latest screenshots from Batman: Arkham City, we not only see some more of the Joker's sidekick, Harley Quinn, brandishing a barbershop pole-inspired baseball bat in her new black get-up, but we also get to see the Dark Knight showing off his gliding prowess once again, as well as his adept sneaking skills, with Bats hiding in cover, preparing for the optimum moment to strike.

There's only three new screenshots to take a look at, but they show another tantalising glimpse of Arkham City's dizzying scale, and demonstrate that Bats is really going to have his work cut out dealing with the denizens of Gotham when Batman: Arkham City releases in autumn 2011.

https://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-2775-New-Batman--Arkham-City-Screens-Show-Gliding--Sneaking-and-Harley-Quinn.html

med_052_Helicopter.jpg

med_059_Harley_Final_B.jpg

med_060_Predator_1A.jpg

Wow, those shots look awesome. And five times bigger? That's great. This game should be spectacular.

So I'm probably the only one, but I think Harley looks waaay too sexy. Like if I were Batman, I may try and pop a boob out while fighting her hot. It would be like the ending of Half Baked.

Other then that tho this is going to be mental, especially if its 5 times the size of Arkham.

I'm not a fan of Harley's new look, but everything else is looking great!

I like Harley's look more in this one than the last. Wish it was closer to her original look in Batman: TAS.

I like Harley's nurse look if only cause I have a fetish for hot nurses :lol Still I like this look alot too so no complaints from me.

DC Direct list of upcoming Batman action figures appear to have leaked Nightwing in Batman: AC:

Yes, Toy Fair is still a day away but it seems all the big toy companies have unilaterally agreed to kill some of that nasty anticipation for you by showing pics of their upcoming lines. Go figure. MattyCollector announces their intentions...

Like San Diego Comic-Con, New York Toy Fair is one of the most hotly anticipated toy events of the year. Why? Because even though it isn’t open to the public, we unveil some of the biggest toys of the year!

This year, the Mattel Collector Night is on Sunday, February 13th, from 3 PM to 6 PM ET. Of course, I can’t show you images yet, but I promise we’ll have TONS of reveals from all your favorite lines, including a DCU Classics wave, figures from JLU, DCU vs MOTU, DCU Action League®, Ghostbusters™, Masters of the Universe®, and Green Lantern.
There will also be reveals and product on display from Batman, Young Justice™, CARS, WWE®, and even some Barbie® Collector items I know you’re gonna want.

We had reported that DC Direct was going the way of the dinosaurs and Mattel was stepping in to create action figures for both modern and classic eras of the DC Universe. This is further evidenced today with news of their Batman: Legacy line as well as new figures based on the upcoming Arkham City Video Game! Here's the skinny...

-snip-

Batman Legacy Action Figures

Series 1

・Golden Age Batman
・Silver Age Batgirl
・Modern Age Catman

Series 2:

・Golden Age Joker
・Silver Age Mr.Freeze
・Modern Age Batman

Batman 2-Pack Figures

Series 1

・Arkham City Batman & Arkham City Riddler
・Batman(Dark Knight) & The Joker(Police Honor Guard)

Series 2

・Arkham City Nightwing & Arkham City Joker

・Batman(Prototype Suit) & Lt.Jim Gordon

Series 3

・Arkham City Batman & Arkham City Catwoman
・Batman(Batman Begins) & Ra's Al Ghul(Ducard)

Please note these images came from an un-named source, and while we trust the info implicitly, as he's been right 100% of the time, the pics above look a little photoshoppy. We apologize if that's an image of Hot Toys' Police Costume Joker in there!

**UPDATE: It was brought to my attention by the crew at Fwoosh forums that a number of these pics are recolored customs by some talented folks I'll name when I have the full info. My source on the topic says he knew about these toys in advance and had his intel confirmed when they popped up on a major retailer website, though he is reluctant to mention their name and possibly get them in trouble in the middle of Toy Fair time. Understandable, so again, we think the info is solid, but the pics are highly suspect.

https://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2011/02/toy-fair-2011-mattel-dc-comics.html

Lol....game spoilers because of a toy fair listing. The only thing missing is whether or not there will be any co-op options for this game.

I'm pretty excited about Nightwing being in it; I'm glad it is him and not Robin.

Arkham City Batman and Two-Face were shown at Toy Fair.

does anyone know where to get good toy fair coverage?Cool toy review and toynews international seem to be skimping on the updates and they're the only sites that I can find.

Back