Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 years later, there's still one more secret to uncover. This is why Arkham City is my favorite game last gen.

I can't watch the message at work can you spoiler tag what it is?

Well, basically if you set your clock to a very specific date, you'll get a cryptic message from Calender Man.

From Gameranx.com:

Spoiler Spoiler:

what? they put an easter egg in the game back then so that they could reveal it only recently........ :rotfl

I remember doing that Calender Man stuff legitimately, I have a calendar that I marked with the dates and playing AC on those days specifically to get the quest done..... good times, Arkham City is probably my all-time favourite game....

Surely Calendar Man is not the Arkham Knight right?.............RIGHT???? :rotfl

Nah I didn't, I haven't done everything in AC but a good bit.

Okay, I won't spoil it for you. It's pretty neat. :lol

what did you have to do for the calendar man? Change the date of your PS3 to the holidays and then play the game?

Yeah, each upcoming date is marked on the calender outside his cell. Come back and listen to his stories every month. You could also cheat by changing your console's internal clock.

what? they put an easter egg in the game back then so that they could reveal it only recently........ :rotfl

I remember doing that Calender Man stuff legitimately, I have a calendar that I marked with the dates and playing AC on those days specifically to get the quest done..... good times, Arkham City is probably my all-time favourite game....

Surely Calendar Man is not the Arkham Knight right?.............RIGHT???? :rotfl

I did the Calender Man stuff legit as well, since the Platinum trophy was so time consuming anyway. This new easter egg though. it seems that it was leaked by Rocksteady themselves.

Based on what happened in Arkham City, it's almost guaranteed that Calender Man will play a bigger role in Arkham Knight.

:lecture I hope this is true. I'd like to see more variety in the game's villains. This is just me, but after the end of his sidequest in AC I hope Hush has a big role in this game.

The Hush bit ended in a cliffhanger so it's almost given that he'll have a much bigger role in AK. I love that Kevin Conroy is also the voice for Hush.

I think they assumed someone would've found it. . . . they put the teaser for Arkham City in Arkham Asylum, and no one found it, so they had to reveal it themselves.

I think they assumed someone would've found it. . . . they put the teaser for Arkham City in Arkham Asylum, and no one found it, so they had to reveal it themselves.

The map on the wall right? In the Wardens office...... I'd say a lot of people found that but didnt know what to make of it

Back