Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightwing doesn't talk at all?

Troy Baker (Two-Face, Robin) said he originally did some lines for him and that Robin had a much bigger part, but I guess they cut stuff out. I don't have a link for proof of him saying that, but I'll edit this post when I ask my brother for it later.

Troy Baker (Two-Face, Robin) said he originally did some lines for him and that Robin had a much bigger part, but I guess they cut stuff out. I don't have a link for proof of him saying that, but I'll edit this post when I ask my brother for it later.

Could be for a possibly Robin DLC Campaign....which would be AWESOME

I was just re-watching the Nightwing trailer, and I noticed something ... that may be rather important (then again, if I'm wrong, it may be rather irrelevant). At about 0:30 in Nightwing is shown fighting outdoors on the rooftop outside of Two Face's Courthouse. There's a blimp in the background, and you can clearly see the Courthouse. That location is NOT part of a challenge map so far as I'm aware.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5cw6IKZ5Y[/ame]

Am I mistaken ... or does this preview indicate that Nightwing will be a playable character at-large in Arkham City at some point? Nightwing story-based DLC?

SnakeDoc

How about a flash back to Arkham Asylum? My work in progress Titan Joker. Another 4 hours to go.

008-2.jpg

I hadnt actually seen that trailer for Nightwing, made me quite excited for the DLC though. Might have to pick it up when i got some spare cash. Im more looking forward to the Robin DLC though, so might leave Nightwing for the time being. Love some of his moves though, breaking the guys arm in an arm bar on the floor was awesome.

I bought the Nightwing bundle last night, and apart from his moves occasionaly being very sluggish (just a glitch on mine?) he is definitely a great addition to the game!
Love his suit, love all his moves and was able to rack up some very high combos with him. The Wayne Manor Hall looked great aswell.

How do you change outfits from the one the characters come in, to the DLC ones?

Thanks. :D

I bought the Nightwing bundle last night, and apart from his moves occasionaly being very sluggish (just a glitch on mine?) he is definitely a great addition to the game!
Love his suit, love all his moves and was able to rack up some very high combos with him. The Wayne Manor Hall looked great aswell.

I've never been a massive fan of nightwing so I was as bothered about the dlc for him, but that trailer has really got me interested. Love some of the moves he has and his escrima's. Might have to download that when I get home. Plus he does look awesome. Not a fan of the animated series skins though. I know I know, let me have it. Haha.

^ Actualy I'm not a big Nightwing/Robin fan myself, so it's really saying something that I like the depictions of both those characters in this game!
The Nightwing animated skin is definitely the poorest of them all, and doesn't even have his trademark ponytail...

How do you change outfits from the one the characters come in, to the DLC ones?

Thanks. :D
When you initially select the character you want to play as, instead of selecting them, use the arrow keys on your controller to scroll down through the available skins.

Yeah, I was never a fan of robin until tim drake. But I absolutely loved the character so I enjoyed him as robin. So was also glad when it was drake's robin being used for arkham city. But I guess as I was never a fan of grayson as robin I never really got into nightwing either. But that trailer looks awesome. His fighting style just seems like something straight out of a modern martial arts movie.

So I beat the game last week but after the game is there still more like now I'm cat woman and it's asking me to go rob two face or something

Yeah, I was never a fan of robin until tim drake. But I absolutely loved the character so I enjoyed him as robin. So was also glad when it was drake's robin being used for arkham city. But I guess as I was never a fan of grayson as robin I never really got into nightwing either. But that trailer looks awesome. His fighting style just seems like something straight out of a modern martial arts movie.

I loved the character when Teen titans the show came out. I then found out that he was ____ grayson but the way he acts is so like tim drake. Pretty much every robin now is based off tim drake since ____ grayson robin was campy and didnt get serious until he became nightwing.

The Nightwing animated skin is definitely the poorest of them all, and doesn't even have his trademark ponytail.

Seriously!?! One of the biggest things I was looking forward to in this pack was kicking ass in Nightwing's 90's power mullet.:monkey2

just watched the Riddler ending on youtube....so glad I didn't spend hours trying to get 400 trophies :D

Titan Joker Finished! I used a Venom Marvel Icon body, real hair, the DC 13 inch Joker pants, Aves apoxie sculpt and the ends of dental floss sticks for the teeth. Any one interested in the head sculpt PM me.

004-2.jpg

So I beat the game last week but after the game is there still more like now I'm cat woman and it's asking me to go rob two face or something

After that you get to "steal" back loot from Two-Face's thugs by just knocking them out & then you get free roam which you can also switch with Batman at certain points of the city.

Back