Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to BATMAN! :rock

That statue.... is um..... very stylized. :)
Rule #1: Don't let comments here steer you away from something you like.
Rule #2: Buy what you want, Not what others want.
Rule #3: Don't follow these rules.

Had a BIG chat about this piece on our chat this week, the price is a bit much no? Skip to 16:50 for Arkham Batman, we also had a LIVE unboxing of the battle damaged Arnie bust from many years ago at 5mins 50 secs.

This is nice but the cowl and cape look entirely too separated.. I think it throws off the look and does not look natural... Cowl and cape are part of each other in the game... They way t looks now it looks like he has a mask that fits over his traps.. Which is strange looking IMO and makes it look like a giant seam.. Perhaps if the cowl was as dark as the cape it would look more natural. Still nice overall.. I like the EX hand a lot!
attachment.php

This is nice but the cowl and cape look entirely too separated.. I think it throws off the look and does not look natural... Cowl and cape are part of each other in the game... They way t looks now it looks like he has a mask that fits over his traps.. Which is strange looking IMO and makes it look like a giant seam.. Perhaps if the cowl was as dark as the cape it would look more natural. Still nice overall.. I like the EX hand a lot!
attachment.php

You getting this one Jaws?

Saw it, clicked it, turned out to be Lobo... :slap :lol

Might have to wait on this one as well, too many things on order now. Price points are killer, both look great.

I'm not in any rush to order. I'm mulling it over, mainly because of the price. See what you've done Sideshow?? You're making me mull things over with the new prices, that's a shame.

I'm like 90% sure I'm going to end up passing. Its sad because I really love the game and this statue looks great. But this price is ridiculous. Unless SDCC is super lame this year and offers nothing else I want, thats really the only way I'm going to be ordering this piece. At $400 I would have ordered immediately. At $425 I probably still would have. $450 would have been way too much for this. At $470 Sideshow is just trying to show off how much they have us hooked and thinks we will buy anything regardless of the price.

I'm like 90% sure I'm going to end up passing. Its sad because I really love the game and this statue looks great. But this price is ridiculous. Unless SDCC is super lame this year and offers nothing else I want, thats really the only way I'm going to be ordering this piece. At $400 I would have ordered immediately. At $425 I probably still would have. $450 would have been way too much for this. At $470 Sideshow is just trying to show off how much they have us hooked and thinks we will buy anything regardless of the price.

Most of what will be shown at SDCC will be at least a year away

Hey Guys

I am only getting into Batman scene, and have already purchased a ton of batman graphic novels, such as: [...] I am wanting to purchase my first Batman statue. But it seems some of the comments here have steered me away from the pose of this Statue. I however found this custom 21" and need opinions from the Batman experts out there whether or not this one actually looks better or worse than sideshows PF figure, and whether or not its worth to get?. [..]

As Creature told you, people might tell you about accuracy —with respect to this or that era anyway—, but no one can tell you whether it looks better or worse, that's entirely up to you. :)

You had a great start comics-wise, though. ^_^

Back