Bates Motel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really enjoying this show. One of the best in a long time. Freddie Highmore is incredible. He manages to do all these creepy micro expressions every once in a while. Very impressed by the whole cast. Great writing and the whole show is moving at a great pace and not dragging things out like a lesser show would.

And I'm on team Emma! :wave

Yeah , this is a great show so far. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:yess::rotfl

Norman is an idiot.

Am I the only one that thinks Emma is signifigantly more attractive than Bradley?

Agreed.

EDIT :

So glad that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've just read this after my post. Seems I'm not the only one. :lol:lol

Yep,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep,
Spoiler Spoiler:

So true......my one gripe: wish the show had taken placed in the 70's and not had cell phones, but at he same time, its interesting that its modern

They did a great job on recreating the house too

Enjoyed tonights ep, very well written. Theres just somthing about this cast, they did a great job, and i agree with what people are saying, there not dragging stuff out, and thats the worst, especially with a show like this that has somewhat of an end point.

For me, this is one of the biggest surprises on television right now. Maybe I'm in the minority, but when I heard about this, I thought it'd be corny. Boy, was I wrong. I'm glad I gave it a shot! It's right up there with Vikings for me, with only Game of Thrones currently surpassing them as my favorite show.

For me, this is one of the biggest surprises on television right now. Maybe I'm in the minority, but when I heard about this, I thought it'd be corny. Boy, was I wrong. I'm glad I gave it a shot! It's right up there with Vikings for me, with only Game of Thrones currently surpassing them as my favorite show.

:lecture

Vikings and Bates are both great shows that came out of nowhere.

Norman is an idiot.

Am I the only one that thinks Emma is signifigantly more attractive than Bradley?

Bradley is more physically attractive than Emma overall. However, Emma has the much better, loyal personality. She is much warmer and more sincere and caring. She is also more reliable. Emma would walk five miles in the rain to help Norman, while Bradley could not make it because there was a sale at the mall.

Bradley is more physically attractive than Emma overall.

Maybe its because ive always had a thing for nerdy, cute, brunettes; but Bradley just doesn't do anything for me.

However something tells me that Emma isn't going to be so eager to jump Norman anymore after he shows up to her house at 3am demanding that her dad fix a dead dog.

However something tells me that Emma isn't going to be so eager to jump Norman anymore after he shows up to her house at 3am demanding that her dad fix a dead dog.
33e3pxy.jpg

I wonder if the dog's death will lead to Norman's interest in taxidermy.

:goodpost: That's a good point.

Anyone else notice the first girl to "break" Norman's heart was a blond?

Yeah I think she turned into a lesbo though after sleeping with Norman. It looked like two girls canoodling when they were in bed. :dunno

Back