Bat Gremlin!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how NECA is. They tease stuff for months before releasing it. They're almost as bad as Hot Toys.

I just want Greta. Why was that one shown and never released?

This was supposed to be the full line that came out with the first Stan Winston designed Mogwai's but they didn't come out. Although they will be releasing Machine Gun Mohawk this year but as part of the 8 Bit line that have the Nintendo paint apps. Neca announced Bat Gremlin this past year at SDCC and also said a regular version of Mohawk will come out. They just gave up on their Gremlins line, they do that often.

sdcc13_t_neca1.jpg

This was supposed to be the full line that came out with the first Stan Winston designed Mogwai's but they didn't come out. Although they will be releasing Machine Gun Mohawk this year but as part of the 8 Bit line that have the Nintendo paint apps. Neca announced Bat Gremlin this past year at SDCC and also said a regular version of Mohawk will come out. They just gave up on their Gremlins line, they do that often.

View attachment 207211

It's not officially dead, but Randy did previously say that the sales weren't that great. I am concerned that this line may die just like their the Apes line which was excellent but just wasn't selling. If the Bat Gremlin and upcoming Machine Gun Mohawk sell well then there is a great chance Neca will keep it going and at least release the already developed gremlins (Greta, Veggie, Melting Witch, WB etc). Hopefully there is enough support.

I want all those gremlins pictured. I hope they are made. :exactly:
I ordered two of the Bat gremlin. Those wings might even be useful on a custom figure and I will need more.

Back