Baroness PF custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this today, and well not too happy with the rear, fugly. So I took it off in the mid section, the top doesn't look too bad, so I might keep it on for now. I also plan on eventually redoing the glasses and reshaping the top of the boots. And of course the other repaints I want to do like Crimson, and original blue/yellow and green outfit.

This isn't done there needs to be a decent amount of patch work and sanding, then some paint on top of it and sealer.

Here are some quick pics:

Wow, that looks really good so far. If you have any time, could you give a little "how to" and what tools/paints you used?

I was already thinking about adding some weathering and highlights on my statue so I might tackle this project as well. Thanks.

just exacto blades, little scissors, some pliers and a wax pen to get some stragglers of thread. the cloth is REALLY in there though, I tried heating it up to pop off the leg or loosen the glue but no luck.

Nice job!

I take it she's already painted black, didn't consider that. It makes sense.

Looking forward to what you have in store.

yeah she was already painted black, but getting the material in the boots cause some scratches, and she has seams and holes and a couple other things that need to be patched up and repainted, won't take more than a day or 2 (mainly cuz the clay has to dry)

Looks good. I'm glad you are able to work it to your liking.

just exacto blades, little scissors, some pliers and a wax pen to get some stragglers of thread. the cloth is REALLY in there though, I tried heating it up to pop off the leg or loosen the glue but no luck.

Thanks for sharing the info, I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna pick up some supplies from the hobby shop this week and see what I can do. I really think some dry brushing would bring out a bunch of the detail in her armor, gloves and boots. I'm thinking about adding more blue highlights in her hair as well. I haven't done any painting and modeling stuff in like 10 years.

the boots have some good detail hard to see in the pics, but the black on the arms is a little flat, the hair looks good too, just pics don't capture it all.

I won't be customizing my statue like you, but knowing that the sculpt is there and knowing that I can do the same stuff you're doing makes me like this figure more.

Keep up the good work Spazzy! Might I suggest painting one o her forearm Cobra symbols an off black or with a much more glossy finish to better stick them out?

I won't be customizing my statue like you, but knowing that the sculpt is there and knowing that I can do the same stuff you're doing makes me like this figure more.

Keep up the good work Spazzy! Might I suggest painting one o her forearm Cobra symbols an off black or with a much more glossy finish to better stick them out?

I might do something to the cobra symbols, as it really is flat and the boots look so nice, I have seen them red before in the comics, that might be an option.

A couple wips, haven't started a Jessica thread yet, so will just put it here for now, her front/bottom of skirt is going to be redone, a bit TOO skin tight.

Don't try this at home kids :laugh:

Few of my other projects I am working on

Last edited:
Just tailoring some outfits.

The back of the trenchcoat was so heavy it kept sagging, so by the time it had dried it was at ankle length, I would like it to be around his mid calf. And it is not even close to finished.

A few commissions I am working on
Just got in a new project, I will be doing another fully sculpted modern version Black Cat, with a few twists. Also there is a Ms Marvel head that the hair broke

Power Loader I am repainting the eyes, fixing the broken cage and making the pistons that were missing.

Last edited:
Back