Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great first post neo. Scary lighting!

Thank you :D
Here is an another picture

3291033660_a4c7b33a72.jpg

I know this is a bit off topic of this thread, but I just realized that there were some footage for TDK that was not in the Theatrical Realease/DVD/BluRay. I was over at youtube watching the Comic-Con trailer and saw extra footage that was not in the movie and also a pic of Joker in a car with his thugs...... does anyone knows if they edit out alot of footage and might there be an extended version of the film?...
Again sorry for being off topic, but I figure this thread seems to be more active and some one here might know something..

There was minimal extra footage, there was a scene with Batman jumping on squad cars, another with Joker escaping after the party crash scene (the one where the pic is from). And maybe one or two other minor bits...

But Nolan has said that there will be no director's cut or extended versions. So unfortunately, we're not going to get to see those scenes any more than the clips available...

Thanks for the info.... Hopefully later down the line Chris Nolan changes his mind and makes them available.

Anybody have a link to this trailer? I can't seem to find it? I only find the trailer with the bat symbol and talking, but no film scenes?

I already tried, but I can only find generell discussions and the trailer I already mentioned.

Anybody have a link to this trailer? I can't seem to find it? I only find the trailer with the bat symbol and talking, but no film scenes?

Can really no one help me? I seriously cannot find it!

Just messing around with some pics today. Still same pose! Got my detolf finally :D Still deciding whether or not to cut the inner sport coat like snake eaters. Looks good without it though, not so bulky, but looks unfinished. Anyhoo enjoy, just such a fantastic figure still, so photogenic. 1/4 bust and crappy *AHEM, original head get the shelf lol. Might repaint the 1/4, would be good to see one repainted, messier perhaps.
DSCF0928.jpg

DSCF0929.jpg

DSCF0930.jpg

DSCF0931.jpg

DSCF0932.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF0938.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

DSCF0940.jpg

Back