Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone post a photo of the the version 1 joker clothes with an uncustomized bank robber head? I always wanted to see a slicked hair joker with the purple suit.

thanks for the reply ... i guessed that myself ... but how about i buy a HT Body and switch the clothes of the DC Direct one? Maybe someone has expierence in this, cause the V1 Joker is very rare to find.

I think the clothes might be too big on a True-type. CSC has the V1 in stock right now if you want one.

3180228235_9937f05a19.jpg

3181066376_0ccf4cffd8.jpg

Look out behind you Obi-Wan!!!
3181066478_964a2052b3.jpg

love this hs. I really like two face as well. can't talk my husband into getting these yet im afraid.Im into too many projects. that doesn't seem to stop me from wanting. :monkey5

Re: "How about a magic trick?"

OK, where'd you get the headsculpt, body, suit, pencil, etc. etc? I need to make one of these too!

Hi Buttmunch,

Headculpt and body is Hot Toys' True Type Black Figure. I haven't seen it around much lately though.

The suit is from Toy Soldier, but I think any generic suit will fly. Here's where you can purchase it.

The pencil is from Expertoys Tools Set. It's got quite a few accessories and quite worth the purchase IMHO.
Here's where you can purchase it.

The terribly fake blood is from Play-Doh.

Back