BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can water the paint down to basically "dye" the pants. You don't want to straight paint it as they will be hard and not pant like. It's kinda trial an error thing while you are doing it and how it feels.

I'd suggest after painting them to kinda crumple and massage them to loosen the stiffness, also I would do it after they are dry too. This would be before you paint the darker knee area and add the knee pad.

Heres mine with the trailmaster jacket, this is the bane body and brown sweater, fits fine. The buttons like everyone said sucks, they just fall off with no effort:mad: I also am just using these molded boots for temperary until I get my pair from mike.

banecustom2002_zps3a70a677.jpg

banecustom2003_zps7fbc2d70.jpg

banecustom2004_zps79b82a84.jpg

banecustom2006_zps38daf419.jpg

banecustom2007_zps2ad382f9.jpg

banecustom2005_zpsfcafc92a.jpg

that's exatlyhow mine looks , and i have the Bane vest on under the jacket

:lol Nice boots man , Fisher Price???

that's exatlyhow mine looks , and i have the Bane vest on under the jacket

:lol Nice boots man , Fisher Price???

:pfft:

Well hurry up then and send me my bane boots and I would'nt have to resort to using fisher price boots:monkey2

:lol

Btw bane pants prices on ebay are crazy right now:cuckoo:

You can water the paint down to basically "dye" the pants. You don't want to straight paint it as they will be hard and not pant like. It's kinda trial an error thing while you are doing it and how it feels.

I'd suggest after painting them to kinda crumple and massage them to loosen the stiffness, also I would do it after they are dry too. This would be before you paint the darker knee area and add the knee pad.

There drying now :)
I died them pearl grey and found that Vallejo green grey is a good color match.
Would air brush be better to paint them??

When I dyed mine black, the camo was almost completely covered by the black dye color. The watered down acrylic light grey was applied on top of the black dye four times to get it to the accurate grey color.

Yea the pearl grey dye almost hides it but the green camo u can still see.

You guys think they can be put in the dryer?? I was thinking NO.

Hey Fellas,

Regarding Trailmaster Jacket....it does close...but needs some force to do so....this is what I did...using my left thumb to hold buckle side tight against Banes body, thumb just a bit below actual buckle so buckle is ready to accept other end of strap....with right hand I used pliers and slowly closed both ends together until they meet and y can slip end with pliers into buckle (with other fingers behind bane i adjusted back of belt to give me some leeway at front...once u get end into buckle u can easily use pliers again to tighten and adjust...but be careful...jacket material is very fine. Hope I made some sort of sense :lol

76916E97-D38C-439A-BFD5-DA0910FC0D5A-6662-000003AF33314E05_zpse8a4511c.jpg

Okay, I changed the belt. I glued together both of the Sweeney Todd suspenders I had for spare (good thing I didn't throw them away) and just used the original buckle that came with the jacket.:lol I still need to paint it dark brown. Here:

AB9EAF91-16A0-4ED6-A558-AB3CF801F12F-270-00000048BA206269_zps4670fbbd.jpg

D8501917-A1DF-42C8-B1DE-CFAE48708846-270-00000048B1F94E9F_zps6bcab5f8.jpg

So what's the word on using shoe polish to paint the Trialmaster jacket? Good idea or not?

Okay, I changed the belt. I glued together both of the Sweeney Todd suspenders I had for spare (good thing I didn't throw them away) and just used the original buckle that came with the jacket.:lol I still need to paint it dark brown. Here:

AB9EAF91-16A0-4ED6-A558-AB3CF801F12F-270-00000048BA206269_zps4670fbbd.jpg

D8501917-A1DF-42C8-B1DE-CFAE48708846-270-00000048B1F94E9F_zps6bcab5f8.jpg

Looks good buddy. I think it looks better than the standard belt. The trailmaster stock one just seems to tight.

Hey Ecko, I've got a pair of the boots coming that you recommended. And I'm going to attempt to customize them myself, but if that doesn't work out expect a PM about getting a pair from you :lol Just wondering what feet I should get? if hot toys feet are all the same or do I need specific pegs for Bane? Thanks in advance, and great threat! :hi5:

Last edited:
Back