BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ECKO
I picked up the DID pants set how are they to work with? So far tring the Bleach on the vest with no results. Elvis said he bleached then dyed then painted.

Did a little fiddling with my second Bane today in anticipation of getting the Trialmaster jacket in. First thing I did was the fist gauntlet mod, but I just cut the thumb away from the fist and fit it through the hole on the open-handed gauntlet. Then I did a gray wash over the pants to make them a little darker so there's less contrast with the jacket.

IMG_20130325_183450_040_zps01ba296d.jpg

Lookin good!

arm swap went very well, also did the small wrist brace mod for the fist hand, trialmaster will be here today, i'm nervous as every to try and paint it though
bane_zps6c7a0d38.jpg

Where does everyone find these custom stands with no name plate on them? Every knock off I can find has a name plate attached or a removable one with a notch for it to be slotted on. I just want a plain black one.

Where does everyone find these custom stands with no name plate on them? Every knock off I can find has a name plate attached or a removable one with a notch for it to be slotted on. I just want a plain black one.

usually come with the tru type bodies

ECKO
I picked up the DID pants set how are they to work with? So far tring the Bleach on the vest with no results. Elvis said he bleached then dyed then painted.

I'm not sure , i would have to see a pic of them :exactly:

There's alot of companys that make simular pants

Hey guys, I got lucky and got a trialmaster jacket for cheap ($20) at my local collectibles show last saturday. The quality of this jacket is incredible. May I dare say almost kato quality?:monkey3 My only problem is that the waist belt doesn't go all the way around. Is that normal or did I get a defective one? Easy problem to solve though, but I'm just curious.

I wouldn'y say even close to Kato quality IMO , it's a very thin fake leather material .

also watch out , the buttons fall off easy.

My TTM20 body with the Bane vest on and the Trialmaster jacket , the belt buckles with about a 1/4 inch of belt left over .

Any pics Comm?

I wouldn'y say even close to Kato quality IMO , it's a very thin fake leather material .

also watch out , the buttons fall off easy.

My TTM20 body with the Bane vest on and the Trialmaster jacket , the belt buckles with about a 1/4 inch of belt left over .

Any pics Comm?

Well, that's why I meant Kato quality, because Kato uses super thin material which is why his stuff looks real and in scale to the figures instead of the bulky fabric Hot Toys uses. The only difference is that Kato would've used real leather, instead of this fake one like you said.

Yes, I also noticed the buttons falling off so I took off most of them.

My belt doesn't even get to touch at the front of the body:lol. Here:

1A746D7F-1766-470E-BFC8-263C44FDEC73-270-0000000DE3F57604_zps9edc4935.jpg

I have a longer leather belt, but I'm off to work. I'll post pictures of the full figure later. I also plan to paint it dark brown.

Well, that's why I meant Kato quality, because Kato uses super thin material which is why his stuff looks real and in scale to the figures instead of the bulky fabric Hot Toys uses. The only difference is that Kato would've used real leather, instead of this fake one like you said.

I have a longer leather belt, but I'm off to work. I'll post pictures of the full figure later. I also plan to paint it dark brown.

:( I hope this is not a common problem...mine has shipped and and i don't have an alternate belt...

Make the belt as tight as possible. I'm not on my computer. I will post a pic later.

Yeah I know what you mean now. Thin material

My belt fits very comfortably around my T2 DX10 Arnie, as I put it on him to judge the size, mine will be going on a spare Bane, so, I'm not too worried.

Trialmaster jacket has been combined with Bane much more than any of the'' I am the Legend'' customs...:lol

Heres mine with the trailmaster jacket, this is the bane body and brown sweater, fits fine. The buttons like everyone said sucks, they just fall off with no effort:mad: I also am just using these molded boots for temperary until I get my pair from mike.

banecustom2002_zps3a70a677.jpg

banecustom2003_zps7fbc2d70.jpg

banecustom2004_zps79b82a84.jpg

banecustom2006_zps38daf419.jpg

banecustom2007_zps2ad382f9.jpg

banecustom2005_zpsfcafc92a.jpg

I have the same issue with mine. The belt is nowhere near long enough. I tried looking through all my spare belts but they're all around the same length. I think I'm just going to get some leather from a fabric store and remove the buckle from the trailmaster belt and switch it out. Do you know what set the spare belt your using came from?
I had the same issue with the buttons but I'd already planned on removing them anyway. The jacket he wears in the film has the buttons on the inside of the pockets. I still haven't decided if I'm going to alter the color. I'm in the process of switching the pants so Ill wait until those are done before deciding. I've sanded down his stock jacket quit a bit. I pretty happy with the result.

Back