BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bane looks awesome, I really like his trousers, what did you use for those. I hate those tight fitting ones he comes with. I swapped mine out to a terminator body but would like to get some new trousers sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.
I'm not sure what the pants are, they came with a custom Bane I bought from a fellow freak a while back.
I need to finish the custom jobs he started on the pants.

Waiting for the world box body to be put on Bane... Until then this will do

8FE69DD0-964C-482B-9AD1-49428B21B1FD.jpg

CD2A22BD-59EB-4D5E-9EE9-F9D027061403.jpeg

Looking good. Can I ask where you got your knee pads from? I’m working on custom pants and boots now but just need the knee pad to finish. Don’t want to cut up my hot toys pants.
I’ll post some pics when done

Here’s my custom pants and boots for bane.
Does anyone know where you can get the knee pads or where to start with making some.
6b046aa4612523ecffaa3a25ae741f33.jpg
f9f26e00c2d6db43e71569d8bcf22e97.jpg
040866054bcdd3016a42e25349c11e2c.jpg

Lol that’s exactly what I did. Peeled them right out, for very good reasons. Was really bummed out about the pants arriving in poor condition, so I decided to go with some mods. This figure was my very first crack at modding, some trial and error along the way but it was really the Catwoman mod that almost broke my will, lol.

Looking good. Can I ask where you got your knee pads from? I’m working on custom pants and boots now but just need the knee pad to finish. Don’t want to cut up my hot toys pants.
I’ll post some pics when done

Thanks.. I’m waiting to see a review of the at027 worldbox when it comes out

Ah yes, I'm waiting for that one to be available too, the new bigger, bulkier body. I think worldbox makes some of the best 1/6 bodies. The first one I got was the at012 wide shoulder (for a Logan kitbash) and upon receiving it it felt like a big hunk of quality plastic, it felt heavier than others and the joints were tight and smooth.

600b89f033a66822e9930b390cd5a344.jpg

Finally finished my pants and boots, will take more pics when I get more time. If anyone can help with knee pads please let me know

So late to the party, but better late than never!!!

Anyone know a good third-party black t-shirt that fits tight so it looks like the Airplane Scene?

So how is the AT027 compare to the M35?
Are the tbleague body resistant, i mean i want to have my Bane with his hand on His chest holding his jacket, will the elbows crack?

So how is the AT027 compare to the M35?
Are the tbleague body resistant, i mean i want to have my Bane with his hand on His chest holding his jacket, will the elbows crack?

I do not have any experience with tbl bodies, but the AT027 has single jointed elbows and unfortunately won't be able to do the pose you mention.

Here's a pic of mine I took (next to a Terminator body [TTM20 sculpt] and a Star Lord body [same as the Bane figure minus the arms])

nInQL66.jpg

Hi guys I just want to ask which body is closer to TDKR film Bane the M34 or the M35?

So I'm late to the custom game here. I have the original MMS183 and I just picked up a M34 body to get the seamless look. But the pants seem like a dangerously right fit - I stopped the attempt before they tore around the hips.

Does anyone have any recs for similar military-style pants that will fit an M34?
Thanks!

Back