Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys misinterpreted my post, the guy does extremely good work. I'm pretty sure he's adding damage that's supposed to be there??

He also added the large blaster hit to the bottom but now I can't find the pics.

The gaps are there, but that was only mockup pics, no gaps after he was done.

Gonna try to find the finished pics.

I would say if he's good then definitely he's added damage and accurizing. If he's a noob then definitely a hack job lol

A little warm up work this weekend. Working on the Bandai 1:72 Y-Wing and Bandai mini-vehicle series Falcon.

This Y-Wing is sick. I'm not even half way through and I'm loving the detail. FYI - who thinks they are building the PG Falcon without glue needs to spend some time building this kit.

uuHUyTEl.jpg

NS6X8Jml.jpg

PDM2rtCh.jpg

Here's a quick job on the 1/72 Y-Wing and X-Wing. I will finish these better and change out the bases when I finish the Falcon. The Y-wing is impressive and especially on how much detail they accomplished in such a small scale.

Attachments

• IMG_6385.jpg
    IMG_6385.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6383.jpg
    IMG_6383.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 187
I really like your Gold Leader. Take notes class: This is what you get with patience, practice and USING PHOTO REFERENCE during painting.

Here's a quick job on the 1/72 Y-Wing and X-Wing. I will finish these better and change out the bases when I finish the Falcon. The Y-wing is impressive and especially on how much detail they accomplished in such a small scale.

Very nicely done on both!

Thanks for the vid R.
I like the orange on the hull and other greebles along the ship. Not so much on the vents on top.

So pre-order on Amazon directly is gone and there are only from other sellers availbale starting at $800 ... guess gundam store it is

Back