Balrog Vs. Gandalf Diorama!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
balrogzc1.jpg

I do think Gandalf's portrait is a hair large, but this piece is good enough it made me just order the Balrog LSB & this to be the only representation of LOTR in my collection ... :monkey1

I do think Gandalf's portrait is a hair large, but this piece is good enough it made me just order the Balrog LSB & this to be the only representation of LOTR in my collection ... :monkey1

I think your right Gandalf may be slightly bigger than he should be but no biggie in my books :monkey3

I think your right Gandalf may be slightly bigger than he should be but no biggie in my books :monkey3

Its a tough trade off, Accurate Scale or Tiny Gandalf. Its one good reason why they didn't have them on the bridge, where it would be VERY obvious if Gandalf was larger than he should be in comparison with the rog.

Its a tough trade off, Accurate Scale or Tiny Gandalf. Its one good reason why they didn't have them on the bridge, where it would be VERY obvious if Gandalf was larger than he should be in comparison with the rog.

I think your right about that
But I think the Bridge face off would off been good for this Dio and the Rog could of had his Flame Sword instead :D

dvdmalice.. I feel your pain. You got bitten by the SDCC bug and order almost everything didn'y you? ;)

Back