Balrog Vs. Gandalf Diorama!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... I can not wait for this piece. Just have no idea on where to display it though.. :(

But they won't be charging or shipping until next year! Plenty of time!

let's hope so because if that's the case i'll def. get one.

dvdmalice.. I feel your pain. You got bitten by the SDCC bug and order almost everything didn'y you? ;)

just about:D i don't even want to look at my orders right now:horror

No kidding, we still don't have the Fell Beast dio.:banghead

i know man i've been waiting for that piece:banghead:banghead
but the last email i got was that on aug.11 they will charge me the last payment.( flex pay is awsome:D)

Hummmmmmmmm...........

Tiny Gandalf, reminds me of the ML on the Fell Beast plus holding onto the Balrogs horn, Balrog falling, kind of a goofy pose??????

Not sure on this one......:confused:

I agree with 23 that I would have prefered the Rog standing......
I would bet 1 million, no 1 BILLION $$$ that this will not be ready until Aug of 09 with SS's past track record :duh

bet taken ....... and will split with SS to ensure a winning timeframe .... :monkey1

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

I really like it. I think gandalf looks pretty good in this pic, especially due to the size. The balrog, of course, looks awesome....can't wait til next year to see this one..

I think I might just "pass" on this one, in person it wasn't all that I was hoping for; Gandalf just doesn't look quite right. Instead, I still have the YSNP plaque (which I will be faux bronzing) and might finally bite on LSB Balrog. Don't get me wrong it was ok, but the scale works against Gandalf's sculpt in particular.

I think I might just "pass" on this one, in person it wasn't all that I was hoping for; Gandalf just doesn't look quite right. Instead, I still have the YSNP plaque (which I will be faux bronzing) and might finally bite on LSB Balrog. Don't get me wrong it was ok, but the scale works against Gandalf's sculpt in particular.

I hear you, this is kind of out of scale, I mean a Drunken Balrog and a mini-me Gandalf holding on for a ride, all this for $300!!! :banghead:duh:sick

Was hoping for more but oh well...............:rolleyes:

Drunken Balrog. :lol

I know I'm in the minority, but, this pieces does nothing for me. Easy pass for this guy.

Drunken Balrog. :lol

I know I'm in the minority, but, this pieces does nothing for me. Easy pass for this guy.

Same here, as a matter of fact I think this drunken scene is from a Austin Powers movie.....:monkey4:google:wacky

And for $300!!! I will have to be drunk to buy this goof....

Same here, as a matter of fact I think this drunken scene is from a Austin Powers movie.....:monkey4:google:wacky

And for $300!!! I will have to be drunk to buy this goof....

Every1 gets the picture already, you don't like it.

Take off and go crash another thread.

Better yet, stay in this thread and see what more you can say that might possibly offend those that bought it.

Man you are still as positive today as you were when you started here.

The scale doesn't bother me at all, it is just the difficulty of capturing likeness at the scale that Sideshow chose.

We'll see I might cancel in the end.

Back